Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Morrissey - Lost Studio Track - Blue Dreamers Eyes
Topic Started: Mon 23 Jul 2018, 23:15:20 (164 Views)
mammaof3
Member Avatar

MORRISSEY - LOST STUDIO TRACK - BLUE DREAMERS EYES

Sam Esty Rayner Photography is listening to Morrissey Official.
29 mins ·
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Fantastic! Doubtless we will all be building our very own deluxe Low in High Schools one track at a time! Both “Losts” have had a different, relaxed and timeless vibe and whereas I much prefer the harder sound and the more “in your face” lyrics of his more recent rockier sounding songs, even I enjoy the change of pace every so often!

Lovely tune, free for all to enjoy! Not even his harshest critics could complain! (Could they?)
Edited by Reggie Peppery, Tue 24 Jul 2018, 06:17:19.

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

Now I cant listen to music anymore im not able to.Its like im numb and nothing gets through.But I listened to this song and its beautiful.I love the lyrics.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News & General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.