Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
A set list for the next U.K. tour/gigs...
Topic Started: Wed 18 Jul 2018, 20:59:52 (103 Views)
Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

I’m going to suggest the next U.K. gigs are comprised of the following mix, something for everyone here I hope...let me know if I’m right or wrong!

5 or 6 Smiths Songs - I say Smith but pre 1988 Morrissey songs is an equally valid description, The Smiths will never reunite and finally everyone is happy and content to say so, nevertheless Morrissey was particularly active pre ‘88 and many years experiences and observations were distilled and recorded before 88 therefore this fruitful period requires special attention!

Half a dozen Morrissey classics - tried and true songs lifted from all the solo albums.

4 or 5 from Low in High School, air the new stuff proudly!

1 cover version is enough for most fans!

1 or 2 new songs... give those who came along a special treat!

What do you think? Am I right or wrong? Has my heart ruled my head?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DAVIE
Member Avatar

I would like to hear the Seasick Yet Docked intro lead into Yes I Am Blind. It would actually work. I tested it today.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · There's More to Life Than..... · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.