Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dave Haslam, hero or zero?
Topic Started: Sat 23 Jun 2018, 22:25:03 (217 Views)
Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Dave Haslam is a self promoting chancer, this nobody’s nothing is riding Morrisseys coat tails to promote his diabolical new book, he has chosen to host an “anti racism” night which he believes will “counter” Morrisseys upcoming concert in Manchester! I won’t link as that would be playing into his hands! This guy is beneath and below contempt and his plan is doomed to failure, Morrissey himself will draw his usual mixed and highly intelligent anti-racist crowd as usual, leaving only society’s dross free to attend the free concert!

Well, mark this day down as a low point in Manchester’s illustrious history, and rejoice when Morrissey has a well attended sell out concert! And Manchester attendees remember that this dross May try and spoil your night, you won’t let them will you?

Edited by Reggie Peppery, Sun 24 Jun 2018, 18:23:44.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DAVIE
Member Avatar

That's a bit of strong use of language there, Reggie. But I haven't heard of the fella so therefore he mustn't have done anything remarkable and thus I shall ignore him if he's just trying to diss Morrissey.
Edited by DAVIE, Sun 24 Jun 2018, 17:26:02.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Apologies, i debated with myself what word to use to describe Dave Hassan, I didn’t use my first choice but decided to tone it down, in retrospect I should have toned it down even further! Apologies to anybody offended, I’ve changed the title and the first line to something more tasteful!

People like Dave Hallam really grind my gears, he and his ilk are sowing hatred and disunity, claiming Morrissey has a racist agenda when it is they themselves that run that agenda, all Morrissey has ever requested is that all people are treated equally under the law, no excuses no exceptions!

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Who is he?

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

DAVIE
Sun 24 Jun 2018, 20:40:21
Who is he?
Exactly, even his own mum asks that question! He was a DJ many moons ago who played at the Hacienda in Manchester, maybe if he had been any good the club would not have shut down? Anyway he makes a living by feeding on others fame, even his autobiography is entitled Sonic Youth Slept On My Floor...how sad is it when even your autobiography has to feed off other persons fame!? If there is one book in your whole life that should be about you then it’s your autobiography! Currently he is trying to ride Morrisseys fame once more by organising a gig on the same night as Morrissey plays in Manchester.

Edited by Reggie Peppery, Sun 24 Jun 2018, 22:06:59.

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

I should add he is holding this gig yards from Morrisseys venue, is he trying to cause a riot? We know that these types can’t be trusted and may well try and attack Morrissey fans, remember I predicted ugliness caused by these types a few months ago!?

I hope I am wrong, I fear I am right!

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Is he playing it at the same time though or is he just trying to cash in on his name and hope fans will turn up at the venue following the gig?

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Before, During and After!

Yes he is trying to cash in on Morrissey, but to put the event so close, and to pitch it as an anti-racist event to counter Morrisseys gig is, Ito my mind evil! We know the quality of people likely to attend a free all day gig that claims to be anti-racist! I hope I am wrong but these people are going to be drinking all day and will likely be brainwashed into believing Morrissey is holding a far right convention down the street! How is this likely to end? 3 guesses!!! Morrissey fans are famously inclusive and well mannered yet I bet if trouble happens the Morrissey and his fans will get the blame and Haslam and his supporters will be the “victims”.

I hope I am wrong, I hope the average Mancunian can see through Dave, but as I say, choosing the close proximity mixed with alcohol and then whipping up the crowd could end in the more mentally fragile believing the Moz and his supporters are racists!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News & General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.