Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Do You Like Your Hairdresser?
Yes 1 (100%)
No 0 (0%)
Who needs a hairdresser nowadays! 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 1
Hairdresser On Fire
Topic Started: Thu 7 Jun 2018, 21:32:05 (90 Views)
DAVIE
Member Avatar

Do you talk to your hairdresser? I have three lovely ladies who I see a few times (probably more) a year and they have become more councillors than hairdressers. I talk to them about anything and everything. I had them in stitches about my camping trips and the misfortunes I've had these past few weeks. They always want to know what I've been doing. I like my hairdresser Louise the best but usually I end up with the other one who isn't as good.
Edited by DAVIE, Sun 10 Jun 2018, 17:55:57.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

My hairdresser must be getting better, as I find my visits seem to be getting shorter and shorter! My hair takes no time at all as I cannot chose a style I just gotta get it trimmed! My hair used to be so thick it needed thinned before it was cut, those were the days! I don’t speak beyond the usual small talk though, your hairdressers sound nice, it’s 2 blokes where I go, one is Celtic daft and I have nothing in common with him, the other seems like a nice bloke but his personal life is a bit of a disaster and I’m always scared to ask!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · There's More to Life Than..... · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.