Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Greetings! Any other Moz/Smiths Fans Bogged Down in the Bible Belt?; Fans in the Carolinas
Topic Started: Sat 12 May 2018, 23:32:00 (123 Views)
Daddy'sBoy

Anyone else reside in the Carolinas? It can be a lonely place to be a Moz/Smiths fan, if anyone else can relate... Just thought I'd say hello and say how much I appreciate the site.

Cheers!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mammaof3
Member Avatar

Welcome! And thank you. :)

Not from the bible belt... but I understand being a lonely fan. ;)

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Daddy'sBoy
Sat 12 May 2018, 23:32:00
Anyone else reside in the Carolinas? It can be a lonely place to be a Moz/Smiths fan, if anyone else can relate... Just thought I'd say hello and say how much I appreciate the site.

Cheers!
Posted Image

I don't think there is anyone from your part of the world. But who cares where people live nowadays! We're like a university with everyone flocking from all parts of the world to celebrate The Smiths and Morrissey. Feel free to contribute wherever and whenever! We are a good and honest bunch here and accept anyone and everyone Posted Image
Edited by DAVIE, Mon 14 May 2018, 02:50:45.

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Sorry to hear that their ain’t too many fans around your way Daddy’sBoy - The closest I can relate is post Viva Hate suddenly it became very niche to like Morrissey, slightly bizarre considering how popular he was in The Smiths and with Viva Hate! Even Your Arsenal couldn’t get folks to remember they were a fan, it all changed with You Are The Quarry which seemed to strike a chord as both the younger crowd and those who had been fans in the past now returned! But those days, especially berteeen Vauxhall and You Are The Quarry, it could feel pretty lonely being a fan!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Americas · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.