Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sell The Country Down The River
Topic Started: Tue 1 May 2018, 23:00:47 (160 Views)
DAVIE
Member Avatar

Who asked for the Sainsburys & ASDA merge and who asked for Walmart to take over our supermarkets? Sainsburys are a load of traitors. I will not give this American monopolisation of our British industry a penny. I do not support it. You can get your horrible ASDA's out of the country and we will keep the Wembley Stadium whilst we're at it.

Otherwise let's just the sell the bloody country down the river! Let's become the 51st State of America. Sod the Union Jack. We own sod all anyway! Nobody would even care as there's nothing here. Sod the inefficient anti-British Government. We may as well have Trump since we will be the 51st state. It'll only get worse when we leave the EU.
Edited by DAVIE, Tue 1 May 2018, 23:38:10.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DAVIE
Member Avatar

If this is not a monpolisation of our supermarkets then read this simple chart

If you support British, then support our co-ops and your local markets! The last bastions of British food and retail.

Posted Image
Edited by DAVIE, Tue 1 May 2018, 23:38:22.

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Stand up for British President - Mr Trump! What a charming President he is! At least he beats Runaway May.

Posted Image
Edited by DAVIE, Tue 1 May 2018, 23:39:06.

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

First the good news, the CO-OP has a larger share than I thought!

The bad news is a large litany of complaints though!!

Why are companies that are overseas owned allowed to trade as Scottish Power or British Gas etc. Surely this is false and misleading advertising? People are being tricked into believing they are supporting local companies!

Britain has sold everything, literally everything of worth, we heard the Sainsbury’s CEO signing “we’re in the money” yes I guess it will be more big bonuses all round for Walmart and Sainsbury’s directors! If you want to know how well a company is screwing you look at the bonuses of the directors as their is invariably a direct correlation!

The EU is complicit with this beating up the consumer gets, until you can make your own laws you are at the mercy of 27 countries that want to pick your pockets!

DAVIE
Member Avatar

I'm glad your on my side for this one, Reggie! :thumbs

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · There's More to Life Than..... · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.