Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Lost Studio Track!; posted on Morrissey Central, SER youtube
Topic Started: Tue 17 Apr 2018, 20:09:21 (242 Views)
mammaof3
Member Avatar

By The Time I Get To Wherever I’m Going - Lost Studio Track
April 17, 2018

http://www.nme.com/news/music/morrissey-new-song-lost-studio-track-by-the-time-i-get-to-wherever-im-going-morrisey-central-new-website-2295405
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DAVIE
Member Avatar

And I'm sure he thinks it beats anything he's done since The Smiths and anything solo till 1994 :thumbs

Posted Image
Edited by DAVIE, Tue 17 Apr 2018, 20:25:48.

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

It isn’t his usual sound, almost like a cover of a song, but isn’t! Not too bad!

DAVIE
Member Avatar

I'm waiting for the day when David Gilmour turns around and says, "Oh yeah? Pink Floyd? Dark Side Of The Moon? I was just fumbling around. It was shit. Please listen to my latest 4 hour solo album"
Edited by DAVIE, Tue 17 Apr 2018, 20:44:27.

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

To be fair I guess Moz is pissed at how much attention his first half dozen albums get compared with the last half dozen, I’m sure he personally views them as all about equal worth... just trying to even up the scales a bit I think.

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Maybe he should give them a listen sometime? He could do with another Viva Hate. He could do with another band! None of them seem to be churning out "Suedehead", "There Is A Light", "Panic", "Ask", "Sweet And Tender Hooligan", "Everyday Is Like Sunday" - need I go on?
Edited by DAVIE, Tue 17 Apr 2018, 21:02:51.

Iamborn1

Dirty Dozen Even Stevens and now we are at the place where we call "As it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end"

Iamborn1

mammaof3
Tue 17 Apr 2018, 20:09:21
Chirpier version of "So little time" by Diana Dors in my humble opinion there is a similarity it's warp speed and the lyrics have a mutual affection.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News & General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.