Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What Can You Not Live Without?
Topic Started: Wed 28 Mar 2018, 16:14:02 (204 Views)
DAVIE
Member Avatar

I think I would be lost without the internet as it's the only thing that keeps my mind active nowadays. I can watch literally anything the world has produced, listen to any music that has been made, read anything from anywhere. But it's not a possession as such and it's a bit naff to say laptop. I'm trying to think beyond electronic objects, but of course you can add whatever you like.

I'm not at all materialistic in the slightest really. I don't actively go out to buy things. If someone burgled my bedroom then I would sigh and start all over again. But if someone has sold my childhood teddy Floppy then I would be very mad. Who else still has a childhood toy? Maybe I could start that up in another thread?

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · There's More to Life Than..... · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.