Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Matt Lucas appreciation thread.
Topic Started: Tue 6 Mar 2018, 22:07:53 (204 Views)
Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

A few Matt Lucas references have been popping up, so why not combine them all in a thread that celebrates his genius!

Post your favourite clips of Matt!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Tom Jones and Shirley Bassey...Rock Profiles, the show that started it all.

Edited by Reggie Peppery, Tue 6 Mar 2018, 22:19:38.

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

The magnificent ‘Come Fly With Me’ a spoof documentary set in an airport spawned many great characters, I’ve only put two here Taaj and Precious Little.

First up is Precious Little, Precious is a god fearing woman who works at a coffee stand in the airport, sadly for Precious she is under constant attack from the Devil, who is only one of many animate and inanimate objects that conspire against her, at the end of the day Precious Little work ever gets done!

Taaj is a luggage handler at the airport, he is loveable, but thick! You get me?

Edited by Reggie Peppery, Wed 7 Mar 2018, 09:09:56.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · There's More to Life Than..... · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.