Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Royal Albert Hall Tickets
Topic Started: Tue 6 Mar 2018, 10:41:16 (262 Views)
Mattissey

Hello everyone, I'm not sure on the forum rules here so please feel free to delete! But if allowed, I have 2 tickets for Morrissey tomorrow at the Royal Albert Hall for sale as we can't make it anymore.

They are pretty much the best seats in the house - Arena A, Row 10. They cost me £220 in total, but as its such short notice I will accept £150 as I'm keen to sell.

Any takers?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mammaof3
Member Avatar

Hi Mattissey - welcome to AYNIM!

The board is fine with fans selling tickets at face value to other fans.... and there is even a Marketplace forum. But considering the short notice on yours, I shall leave your post in the main forum for now. Best of luck!

DAVIE
Member Avatar

£1.50? DEAL!

Edit: Oh wait....never mind.
Edited by DAVIE, Tue 6 Mar 2018, 18:34:45.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News & General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.