Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What would you like Moz to do next?
Topic Started: Mon 5 Mar 2018, 21:20:32 (334 Views)
Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Title says it all! What do you want Morrissey to concentrate on after the upcoming gigs?

More live shows ASAP?
Another novel?
A book of poetry?
An up close documentary?
Another album?
A political career?
A talking head, appearing on Question Time, The big debate and other news shows?
A designer of clothing, fragrances and fashion?
A place in the sun, should he put his feet up?

Anybody got any idea where they’d like to see Moz in 2019 and 2020?
Edited by Reggie Peppery, Mon 5 Mar 2018, 21:26:40.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Now a poetry book would be interesting! Why not? He's done everything else! He should release a book of completely new poetry and also separately release all of his lyrics or a selection of his own chosen lyrics printed on the best paper that can be possible to afford.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Iamborn1

An advert for plant extracts ...essential oils or herbs and spices

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

A poetry book would be fabulous! A lyrics book would be a hit!!! Imagine if it included handwritten lyrics, earlier drafts etc! Wonderful!!!

Botanicals and suchlike! Yes it would fit in nicely, This would fit very nicely into a Morrissey lifestyle brand!

Iamborn1

Ahh the sweet smell of success

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Reggie Peppery
Mon 5 Mar 2018, 22:14:02
A poetry book would be fabulous! A lyrics book would be a hit!!! Imagine if it included handwritten lyrics, earlier drafts etc! Wonderful!!!

Botanicals and suchlike! Yes it would fit in nicely, This would fit very nicely into a Morrissey lifestyle brand!
It would have sold better than "List of the Lost" ;)

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

I’ve still never read it, just isn’t for me! Peepholism was gorgeous, imagine a revised Peepholism or an updated version with newer sleeves and lyrics etc!
Scrumdiddlysumptious!

Maladjusted1

I hope he does more dates, especially in the US. But he's said that Europe and China are likely next - although why on god's green earth he would go to China is completely beyond me. So I hope that doesn't happen. Anyway, might have to wait awhile for more US dates. And I hope the six finished songs end up on a new record by the end of this year, then a bit more touring around that. If I were him, I would go out with a bang and then retire at 60 and relax, write peortry, etc as retirement projects.

DAVIE
Member Avatar

I'd love to see him do a gig with only songs pre-1997. "Boxers", "Tomorrow", "Have A Go Merchant", "You're The One For Me, Fatty", "Seasick, Yet Still Docked", "Hated For Loving"....maybe a tune or three from Viva Hate/Bona Drag that he hasn't played in years, possibly "Alsatian Cousin" and "Sister I'm A Poet" and "Hairdresser On Fire". I'm probably in the minority and he'll never do it. But I would be there if he did...
Edited by DAVIE, Thu 8 Mar 2018, 00:53:21.

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

Write another book,longer one, write another part of "Autobiography".Also:documentary and fragrance would be great!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · There's More to Life Than..... · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.