Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I wish you lonely...live version on Vevo
Topic Started: Tue 27 Feb 2018, 20:18:21 (365 Views)
Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

This just came up as a selected video for me, Morrisseys VEVO channel has released a live version of I wish you lonely...I guess that confirms what we are all suspecting!

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mammaof3
Member Avatar

Nice.... thanks for sharing. :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Well, he can't say that the record label hasn't done anything for him. They are doing their utter best.

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

Reggie Peppery
Tue 27 Feb 2018, 20:18:21
This just came up as a selected video for me, Morrisseys VEVO channel has released a live version of I wish you lonely...I guess that confirms what we are all suspecting!

Beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: Thanks for posting Reggie.:)

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Magical Joan! Pure magical!!! He gets more handsome as the years go by, I say this a a red blooded heterosexual male! Heaven knows what those attracted to him think!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News & General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.