Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
new Linder Sterling interview; from The Star
Topic Started: Wed 14 Feb 2018, 04:31:00 (346 Views)
Maladjusted1

Here is the link to a new Linder Sterling interview from The Star. It's a fascinating chat about her work and her career as an artist. And of course she talks a bit about Moz.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/whats-on/out-and-about/star-interview-home-is-where-the-art-is-for-pioneer-linder-sterling-at-chatsworth-1-9013355

Also, earlier today more tickets were released for some of the sold out UK shows, including Royal Albert Hall. If you haven't gotten tickets for the show or shows you want to see because you thought they were sold out, look again. You may be in luck!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DAVIE
Member Avatar

I was just figuring out what "The Star" was, but I have just found out that it's a local Sheffield paper.

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Not the Morning Star? Not the Daily Star? The Sheffield Star!!!

Thanks for the info (Mama had posted the interview) especially about the ticket availability! Good to see ever more like minded people will be coming to the party.
Edited by Reggie Peppery, Wed 14 Feb 2018, 16:11:25.

Maladjusted1

Oops, sorry I didn't specify which Star. I thought it was in the link. And I didn't know it had been posted already - I don't see it, but guess I missed it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News & General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.