Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Scotland awaits Morrissey!
Topic Started: Sat 10 Feb 2018, 22:45:36 (313 Views)
Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

In less than one week, Morrissey will play live in Britain, Aberdeen to be exact! I confidently predict the U.K. tour will be a SMASH! The Scottish leg will be NUTS!!! We love Morrissey up here, as I point out he is often no1 in the Scottish singles charts and sells out every venue he dignifies.
Morrissey is venerated up here, the naysayers and the do-downers that attack him down south are shot down and shouted down in Scotland, he is for all intents and purpose, one of our own!!!

Scotland awaits Morrissey, the love is unconditional, the atmosphere guaranted to be electric and without question Morrissey will, once again feel the full love and the tremendous energy of the Scottish fans, and without fail he will do as he always does...respond in kind!

Heady nights await Scotland! Negativity is not allowed in these parts! To anyone who is going to a gig, enjoy, and if I see a fellow fan In a T-shirt I’ll happily buy you a drink.

See you all soon,

Reggie

(I am of course talking about England based media organisations who are the do-downers and nay-sayers, Morrissey has an equally ardent and loyal fan base in England, many of whom will make the trip north. )
Edited by Reggie Peppery, Sun 11 Feb 2018, 17:32:29.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mammaof3
Member Avatar

Have fun, Reggie! We anxiously await your review. :)

Hope you don't mind that I moved this thread from off topic to the tour forum.... since it is tour related. ;)
Edited by mammaof3, Sat 10 Feb 2018, 23:24:50.

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

Reggie Peppery
Sat 10 Feb 2018, 22:45:36
In less than one week, Morrissey will play live in Britain, Aberdeen to be exact! I confidently predict the U.K. tour will be a SMASH! The Scottish leg will be NUTS!!! We love Morrissey up here, as I point out he is often no1 in the Scottish singles charts and sells out every venue he dignifies.
Morrissey is venerated up here, the naysayers and the do-downers that attack him down south are shot down and shouted down in Scotland, he is for all intents and purpose, one of our own!!!

Scotland awaits Morrissey, the love is unconditional, the atmosphere guaranted to be electric and without question Morrissey will, once again feel the full love and the tremendous energy of the Scottish fans, and without fail he will do as he always does...respond in kind!

Heady nights await Scotland! Negativity is not allowed in these parts! To anyone who is going to a gig, enjoy, and if I see a fellow fan In a T-shirt I’ll happily buy you a drink.

See you all soon,

Reggie

(I am of course talking about England based media organisations who are the do-downers and nay-sayers, Morrissey has an equally ardent and loyal fan base in England, many of whom will make the trip north. )
We are waiting for your review Reggie!!Finally something good!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Tour - I Know its Gonna Happen.... · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.