Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New single "My Love, I'd Do Anything For You" 7" Mar. 2, 2018
Topic Started: Wed 7 Feb 2018, 07:31:37 (232 Views)
actionman

New single "My Love, I'd Do Anything For You" 7" listed on Amazon.co.uk (Mar. 2, 2018)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Love-Id...=1517944278&sr=8-3&keywords=morrissey+my+love
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

actionman
Wed 7 Feb 2018, 07:31:37
New single "My Love, I'd Do Anything For You" 7" listed on Amazon.co.uk (Mar. 2, 2018)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Love-Id...=1517944278&sr=8-3&keywords=morrissey+my+love
Thanks for the news! It was rumoured that would be the next single...Hopefully the timing will coincide with the announcement of a Deluxe Low in High School!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Maladjusted1

The link doesn't work?? If there will, in fact, be a third single, I hope Moz continues with live covers as B sides. I'd love it if the B side for this one is Back On the Chain Gang. His version is beautiful, better even than the original imo. I saw it him sing it live several times on the recent US tour and I'd love to have a recording of it.

actionman

New link

https://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Love-Id-Anything-VINYL/dp/B078Y34WL7/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1518416157&sr=8-1&keywords=Morrissey+my+Love

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Maladjusted1
Mon 12 Feb 2018, 03:39:04
The link doesn't work?? If there will, in fact, be a third single, I hope Moz continues with live covers as B sides. I'd love it if the B side for this one is Back On the Chain Gang. His version is beautiful, better even than the original imo. I saw it him sing it live several times on the recent US tour and I'd love to have a recording of it.
I’d personally love “Rose Garden” as a live “b” side, I live in hope that he revives it for the forthcoming tour, don’t get me wrong I’ll be grateful for what I do get regardless, yet if I had one request it would have to be his magnificent version of “Rose Garden”.
I envy you that you got to hear your favourite cover live, that feeling when the first few chords are playing and you think...is it? and then the surge of joy when you think...it is!

The new link is gratefully received, still more questions than answers! Sleeve? Who knows?! I will, if I have time and access to a pc this week, mock up the 7” I’d love to see...Moz in a mini flora print Gucci shirt/Rose Garden “b” side.

Maladjusted1

Reggie, Rose Garden live is going to be the B side of the alternate master ATYPMFIL single that is also supposedly coming out. (I say supposedly because I don't believe anything until there's official word from Morrissey's camp.) The cover art for both is very classic and Smiths like. They were posted in an FB Morrissey discussion group I'm in and both are gorgeous, especially the second one. Wish Moz would've done something like these for the LP. As much as I love the record, and think Maxie is a cutie and all, I think it's a pretty lame cover, lol.

I'll see if I can get images of both single covers and post here.

Speaking of live covers, he also opened all of his recent US shows with Elvis' You'll Be Gone". I'm looking forward to seeing setlists from the upcoming shows. There were a lot of surprises at the US shows, so hoping there will be more to come😊

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Happy days!

Rose Garden was amazing!!! For me, the cover that best suited him and what a massive surprise for the audience that night.

The sleeves are AWESOME too, Morrissey just keeps on batting it out the park! I have loved his voice recently - magnificent is the only adjective I can use, and the setlist has been the strongest EVER! So, in essence, I’d be delighted with more of the same...a surprise would be the sprinkles on the cherry on the icing of the cake!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News & General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.