Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The next Morrissey album - 6 songs already recorded
Topic Started: Thu 1 Feb 2018, 01:03:55 (544 Views)
John E Maher

Don't know how widely known this is but it sounds like the following 6 songs (Morrissey/Boorer) are recorded and ready to go, and there are plans to return to the studio soon and finish enough for a new album (according to a 2018 Joe Chicarelli interview).

1. Brow of My Beloved
2. Diana Dors
3. I Couldn't Understand Why People Laughed
4. Lover To Be
5. This Song Doesn't End When It's Over
6. Blue Dreamer's Eyes
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Wow. Thanks! Now they read like interesting titles. Let's hope they live up to them!

mammaof3
Member Avatar

Nice!!

Any chance anyone has a link to the article?

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Thanks for the heads up, I guess it all fits...Moz did talk about having several albums worth of songs ready to be recorded a while back, and Joe did mention they had difficulty in choosing what made the final cut! But the titles? I never heard anything about those yet, are they working or finalised titles? Oh who cares anyway, this is good news!
Edited by Reggie Peppery, Thu 1 Feb 2018, 20:23:56.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

John E Maher

mammaof3
Thu 1 Feb 2018, 02:56:45
Nice!!

It was posted on the nasty website! The source was from a music publishing site, apparently. It had Boorer down as the co-writer so it all sounds pretty credible. Chiccarelli has confirmed that there is half an albun's worth already done, too.
Must admit the song titles sound much more encouraging than the LIHS ones. Nothing about legs and laps, thank f***!
Another rumour is that they will be released as a deluxe version of the current album. This sounds a little more plausible to me as I don't think the record company will have made enough money to fund another album so soon.

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

I think a deluxe album would be a great idea, it would need to be soon-ish to ride the momentum already created, otherwise I think it may make more sense to put out a new album, and I happen to think that World Peace only really works (for me at least) with all 18 track, it just doesn’t exactly hit it for me as a 12 track album.

Titles seem interesting, intriguing even! Hopefully he will play a track soon to whet our voracious appetites!
Edited by Reggie Peppery, Thu 1 Feb 2018, 23:16:09.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mammaof3
Member Avatar

John E Maher
Thu 1 Feb 2018, 22:56:03
mammaof3
Thu 1 Feb 2018, 02:56:45
Nice!!

It was posted on the nasty website! The source was from a music publishing site, apparently. It had Boorer down as the co-writer so it all sounds pretty credible. Chiccarelli has confirmed that there is half an albun's worth already done, too.
Must admit the song titles sound much more encouraging than the LIHS ones. Nothing about legs and laps, thank f***!
Another rumour is that they will be released as a deluxe version of the current album. This sounds a little more plausible to me as I don't think the record company will have made enough money to fund another album so soon.
A deluxe album does sound more probable...

Thanks for the info!

actionman

I Don´t think they go back to the studio to record „the other half of the album“ (as Chiccarelli clearly said) for a Deluxe Edition of LIHS, when six songs are already finished.
You can Download the Chiccarelli Video here: https://we.tl/irZzzbqs5h
You have just to go to min 1:32 min...

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

John E Maher
Thu 1 Feb 2018, 01:03:55
Don't know how widely known this is but it sounds like the following 6 songs (Morrissey/Boorer) are recorded and ready to go, and there are plans to return to the studio soon and finish enough for a new album (according to a 2018 Joe Chicarelli interview).

1. Brow of My Beloved
2. Diana Dors
3. I Couldn't Understand Why People Laughed
4. Lover To Be
5. This Song Doesn't End When It's Over
6. Blue Dreamer's Eyes
WHAT AN AMAZING NEWS!!!I cant believe it!!Wow!!Hopefully it will be out soon!!Finally some good news im so so so very tired.This month I worked 220hours.Im totally exhausted I dont have power to do anything. I need some good news.
Edited by JoanOfArc, Fri 2 Feb 2018, 08:14:25.

mammaof3
Member Avatar

actionman
Fri 2 Feb 2018, 07:47:19
I Don´t think they go back to the studio to record „the other half of the album“ (as Chiccarelli clearly said) for a Deluxe Edition of LIHS, when six songs are already finished.
You can Download the Chiccarelli Video here: https://we.tl/irZzzbqs5h
You have just to go to min 1:32 min...
Thanks! :thumbs

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News & General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.