Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
American Songwriter article/Interview posted on Morrissey Official; photo by Sam Esty Raynor
Topic Started: Fri 12 Jan 2018, 01:54:02 (503 Views)
mammaof3
Member Avatar

Found on Facebook - posted on Morrissey Official

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mammaof3
Member Avatar

Hmmm....so what was that about never doing print interviews again?

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Whoops, I replied without reading all the text properly! My bad! Can’t edit as it was based on a false premise, Apologies!

He is pictured doing a classic body language pose, thin lipped and finger up to lips in a shushing position, classically this signifies “Id like to be saying a whole lot more, but I’m physically placing an object in front of my mouth to prevent too much slipping out”.
Edited by Reggie Peppery, Fri 12 Jan 2018, 08:48:45.

DAVIE
Member Avatar

mammaof3
Fri 12 Jan 2018, 03:03:31
Looks like he's stopped throwing his paddy. We will probably see a return to being interviewed by small obscure journalism. Who knows with him...

There's a difference between being quick and rushing an album and I personally thought the latter. Anyway, I thought the album was written a year or two before? Ugh...I'm being to sound like a miserable old man.
Edited by DAVIE, Fri 12 Jan 2018, 11:48:08.

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

What a great and interesting interview!!!Such a great stuff after horrible and long day at work.Thanks for posting MammaOf3.:):).
Edited by JoanOfArc, Sat 13 Jan 2018, 00:50:32.

Iamborn1

DAVIE
Fri 12 Jan 2018, 11:37:23
mammaof3
Looks like he's stopped throwing his paddy. We will probably see a return to being interviewed by small obscure journalism. Who knows with him...

There's a difference between being quick and rushing an album and I personally thought the latter. Anyway, I thought the album was written a year or two before? Ugh...I'm being to sound like a miserable old man.
Haven't heard the expression "throwing a Paddy in a while" perhaps throwing a Patrick might be more apt I wonder what changed his mind?

I like this interview the questions are at least based on an intellectual level and the question of 'Jacky" being male/female is interesting however Moz falls into the explanation using the term she so is that the truth?

I will be analysing this for a bit longer.
Liking the photo too and the interpretation regarding body language.

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

Iamborn1
Mon 15 Jan 2018, 13:58:14
DAVIE
Fri 12 Jan 2018, 11:37:23
mammaof3

Haven't heard the expression "throwing a Paddy in a while" perhaps throwing a Patrick might be more apt I wonder what changed his mind?

I like this interview the questions are at least based on an intellectual level and the question of 'Jacky" being male/female is interesting however Moz falls into the explanation using the term she so is that the truth?

I will be analysing this for a bit longer.
Liking the photo too and the interpretation regarding body language.
The photo is absolutely gorgeous of course.I was actually so tired that i didnt see page with photo at all.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News & General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.