Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Morrissey gives fans a late crimbo prezzie; Sam Esty Rayner posts video on youtube
Topic Started: Sun 7 Jan 2018, 21:29:17 (500 Views)
Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Morrissey astounds his critics by releasing another high quality free concert via Youtube! Sam Esty Rayner has announced via twitter that another top quality video is available to all fans , free of charge! By my reckoning I think this release makes Morrissey now officially the most generous mainstream singer! Has anybody else ever given away so much high quality music?

https://youtube.com/watch?t=341s&v=r9G8LEjAbdM
Edited by Reggie Peppery, Sun 7 Jan 2018, 21:32:21.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Thanks Reg for letting us know it and the YouTube account exists. There's loads of stuff on there!
Edited by DAVIE, Sun 7 Jan 2018, 22:24:44.

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

Reggie Peppery
Sun 7 Jan 2018, 21:29:17
Morrissey astounds his critics by releasing another high quality free concert via Youtube! Sam Esty Rayner has announced via twitter that another top quality video is available to all fans , free of charge! By my reckoning I think this release makes Morrissey now officially the most generous mainstream singer! Has anybody else ever given away so much high quality music?

https://youtube.com/watch?t=341s&v=r9G8LEjAbdM
Amazing gift!!!And he looks so gorgeous here!!!We should really thank Sam for this!! blinkingjoy
Edited by JoanOfArc, Sun 7 Jan 2018, 22:53:06.

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Absolutely Joan! Sam has had a hand to play in this bounty and I too appreciate his efforts!
Isn’t it amazing we can get so much high end and top class entertainment from Moz, for free! This concert, without a shadow of a doubt, firmly cements his reputation as the most generous singer alive today!

I’d love to hear a wee announcement that Morrissey is enjoying good health, and that the upcoming concerts are very much going ahead as planned! That would get 2018 off to the very best possible start!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News & General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.