Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
New Interview - Der Spiegel; In defense of Kevin Spacey & Harvey Weinstein?
Topic Started: Mon 20 Nov 2017, 00:06:36 (1,943 Views)
mammaof3
Member Avatar

:blink: :'( :ermm: :O

Articles about controversial comments by Morrissey in new interview...

Morrissey had some dumb shit to say in defense of Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein
"Some people are very awkward when it comes to romance"
https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/11/morrissey-had-some-dumb-shit-to-say-in-defense-of-kevin-spacey-and-harvey-weinstein/?wasp=facebook-ads

Morrissey Defends Kevin Spacey And Harvey Weinstein, Saying Victims Should’ve Known What Could Happen
https://www.spin.com/2017/11/morrissey-defends-kevin-spacey-and-harvey-weinstein-saying-victims-shouldve-known-what-could-happen/

Morrissey says Kevin Spacey has been “attacked unnecessarily”
http://www.nme.com/news/music/morrissey-says-kevin-spacey-attacked-unnecessarily-2160917

Morrissey Defends Kevin Spacey And Harvey Weinstein, Saying Victims Should’ve Known What Could Happen
https://www.stereogum.com/1972241/morrissey-defends-kevin-spacey-and-harvey-weinstein-saying-victims-shouldve-known-what-could-happen/news/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Original article: (free portion)

http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/morrissey-ueber-brexit-kevin-spacey-und-merkels-fluechtlingspolitik-a-1178545.html

Morrisseys Weltbild"
Die Person, die als Opfer bezeichnet wird, ist lediglich enttäuscht"
Morrissey lobpreist das Brexit-Referendum, verteidigt Kevin Spacey und Harvey Weinstein und bezeichnet Berlin als "Vergewaltigungshauptstadt" - wegen der offenen Grenzen. Im Ernst?

Posted Image

Samstag, 18.11.2017   14:43 Uhr

Ob der Brite Steven Patrick Morrissey, 58, der sich als Musiker nur Morrissey nennt, nun Genius ist oder Schrat, Selbstdarsteller oder cholerischer Poet, wird sich wohl nie endgültig klären lassen. Ganz sicher ist der Mann aus Manchester, der in den Achtzigerjahren als Sänger der Popband The Smiths berühmt wurde, ein großer Exzentriker des Pop. Ob Konzert oder Interview, er pflegt die Pose der Diva. Das Treffen fand anlässlich seines neuen Albums "Low in High School" in Los Angeles statt; es wurde sehr kurzfristig anberaumt und dann mehrfach verschoben, Herrschaftsgesten wollen gepflegt sein. Schließlich ist Morrissey doch bereit zu sprechen. Der Fotograf allerdings wird von einem seiner Manager rüde des Raums verwiesen: "Get out of my hotel!" Das Polaroidfoto machte die Interviewerin.

SPIEGEL: Mr Morrissey, in Ihrem neuen Song "Spent the Day in Bed" empfehlen Sie, keine Nachrichten mehr zu sehen. Ein ernst gemeinter Vorschlag?
Morrissey: Ja. Die Menschen sollten damit aufhören um ihrer eigenen geistigen Gesundheit willen. Sie müssen aufhören. Die Nachrichten sind nur noch Social Engineering, und dabei geht es um Kontrolle und nicht um Information. Es gibt keine Nachrichten mehr. Nur noch Kontrolle.
SPIEGEL: Das klingt nach Trumps Fake News, aber Sie haben sich gerade bei einem Konzert gegen Trump ausgesprochen.
Morrissey: Trump hat so viel Aufmerksamkeit bekommen, erst recht im Vergleich zu anderen Kandidaten - Bernie Sanders zum Beispiel. Obwohl die Medien sagten, er werde nicht gewinnen, jeden Tag, alle Überschriften: Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump! Die amerikanischen Medien haben Trump geholfen, ja, sie haben ihn erst erschaffen. Ob sie ihn kritisieren oder über ihn lachen, das ist ihm egal, er will nur sein Bild und seinen Namen sehen. Die amerikanischen Medien haben sich selbst ins Bein geschossen. Seitdem er an der Macht ist, hat er die Welt erschöpft. Er grapscht nach allem wie ein kleines Kind. Er ist kein Anführer. Er ist ein Ungeziefer. Ein riesiges Ungeziefer.

Google translate:

http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/morrissey-ueber-brexit-kevin-spacey-und-merkels-fluechtlingspolitik-a-1178545.html
Morrissey's worldview [/ big] "
The person referred to as a victim is merely disappointed. "
Morrissey praises the Brexit referendum, defends Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein and calls Berlin a "rape capital" - because of the open borders. seriously?

[IMG] http://cdn2.spiegel.de/images/image-1215285-860_poster_16x9-bigm-1215285.jpg [/ IMG]

Saturday, 18.11.2017 14:43

Whether the Briton Steven Patrick Morrissey, 58, who calls himself as a musician only Morrissey, now Genius or Schrat, self-starring or choleric poet, will probably never be clarified. Certainly the man from Manchester, who became famous in the eighties as a singer of the pop band The Smiths, a great eccentric of pop. Whether concert or interview, he maintains the pose of the diva. The meeting took place on the occasion of his new album "Low in High School" in Los Angeles; It was arranged at very short notice and then postponed several times, rule gestures want to be maintained. After all, Morrissey is ready to talk. However, the photographer is referred by one of his managers rude of the room: "Get out of my hotel!" The Polaroid photo was taken by the interviewer.

SPIEGEL: Mr Morrissey, in your new song "Spent the Day in Bed", you recommend that you no longer see any news. A serious proposal?
Morrissey: Yes. People should stop doing so for their own sanity. You have to stop. The news is just social engineering, and it's about control, not information. There are no more messages. Only control.
SPIEGEL: That sounds like Trump's Fake News, but you just spoke out against Trump at a concert.
Morrissey: Trump has received so much attention, especially when compared to other candidates - Bernie Sanders, for example. Although the media said he will not win, every day, all the headlines: Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump! The American media helped Trump, yes, they first created it. Whether they criticize him or laugh at him, he does not care, he just wants to see his picture and his name. The American media have shot themselves in the leg. Since he was in power, he has exhausted the world. He grabs after everything like a little child. He is not a leader. He is a vermin. A huge vermin.
Edited by mammaof3, Mon 20 Nov 2017, 00:13:44.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mammaof3
Member Avatar

via facebook

We Are Mozzerians
23 hrs ·

New Interview: Morrissey Official Worldview
"The Person Called a Victim Is Only Disappointed"
Morrissey praises the Brexit referendum, defends Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein and calls Berlin a "rape capital" via SPIEGEL ONLINE
Interview by Juliane Liebert
(German): http://www.spiegel.de/…/morrissey-ueber-brexit-kevin-spacey…
English translation: https://t.co/57NU3ECiHv :

SPIEGEL: Mr Morrissey, in your new song "Spent the Day in Bed", you recommend that you no longer see any news. A serious proposal?
Morrissey: Yes. People should stop doing so for their own sanity. You have to stop. The news is just social engineering, and it's about control, not information. There are no more messages. Only control.
SPIEGEL: That sounds like Trump's fake news, but you just spoke out against Trump at a concert.
Morrissey: Trump has received so much attention, especially when compared to other candidates - Bernie Sanders, for example. Although the media said he will not win, every day, all the headlines: Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump! The American media helped Trump, yes, they first created it. Whether they criticize him or laugh at him, he does not care, he just wants to see his picture and his name. The American media have shot themselves in the leg. Since he was in power, he has exhausted the world. He grabs after everything like a little child. He is not a leader. He is a vermin. A huge vermin.
SPIEGEL: Do you think that he will be re-elected?
Morrissey: I never expected him to be elected. I was also in LA during the attacks on the World Trade Center, and the city stood still. DEI humans were rigid with shock. No cars on the streets. It was the same atmosphere as the announcement of Trump's election. It was as if the world ended httte. Re-election? Maybe, I have no faith in the political elite anymore.
SPIEGEL: If there was a button here and if you pressed on it, Trump fell over dead - would you press it or not?
Morrissey: Wow for the safety of mankind. It has nothing to do with my personal opinion of his face or his family, but in the interest of humanity, I would like to speak.
SPIEGEL: From a German point of view, there were two events last year, of which people believe they would not enter. Trump and Brexit. But Brexit is your name, is that true?
Morrissey: That IS NOT TRUE. The outcome of the Brexit referendum fascinates me because it was a victory for democracy. The people said yes. Although Westminster said no. DEI political elite and the establishment have said no. No, no, no, we stay in the EU. And the public has ignored the media and decided for themselves, that's why Brexit is important to SEHr. He has been the greatest democratic victory in British history for many, many years. Whether or not Brexit is good is another matter, but I was very stubborn about the British ignoring the BBC, ignoring Sky News, who always said: If we leave the EU, we'll all die.
SPIEGEL: Is the song "Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage" actually a pro-Brexit song? It is said that Jacky stands for the Union Jack.
Morrissey: That IS the idiocy I have to live with. DEI journalists claim I would say something WHAT I DO NOT SAY. The song IS NOT political. That IS absolute nonsense, and they never apologize to mi. They just want to be negative.
SPIEGEL: Another song from the new album is called "The Girl from Tel-Aviv Who Would not Kneel", the girl who never kneels.
Morrissey: I love this city. The REST OF THE WORLD does not like Israel well. But the people THERE ARE GROOVY and friendly. MAN should never judge ONE PEOPLE AFTER his government. It is rare for the government to reflect the wishes of the people. Certainly not in England. Certainly not in America. Probably not in Germany.
SPIEGEL: What do you think about the anti-Israeli BDS movement? So in particular of artists who do not appear in Israel for political reasons?
Morrissey: I AM against it. When I play in Russia, I do not sing Fxr Putin. I sing for the people there. It is absurd and narrow-minded. Being politically correct IS incorrect. It IS absurd. It means forbidding the freedom of speech. This is how the BDS movement sounds to me.
SPIEGEL: You've been campaigning for animal rights for ten years. If it were in your hands, what would you change?
Morrissey: I would ban the slaughterhouse. I have never been in my life choosing. I have never cast my vote for any political party. I raise my voice for the party abolishing the slaughterhouse. Animals should be born free and live their lives. They should not be born slaves. I do not understand why anyone thinks animals deserve to be hacked. If you allow the slaughterhouse to continue, you say: The Holocaust is great. Auschwit though fantastic. Let us continue. It is exactly the same. If you do not believe me, go to a slaughterhouse.
SPIEGEL: Since we're here in Hollywood, have you followed the debates on Harvey S`qs`q, Kevin Spacey, and #MeToo?
Morrissey: Up to a point, yes BUT then it became a play. All at once ALL owe. Anyone who has ever said to someone else, "I like you," is suddenly being charged with sexual harassment. You have to put these things into the right relations. If I can not tell anyone that I like him, how would he ever know? Of course, there are extreme cases, rape is disgusting, any physical attack is repugnant. But we have to SEE it in proportion. Otherwise, every person on this planet is guilty. We can not decide permanently from above, WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT. Because then we are ALL in the trap. Some people are already awkward when it comes to romance. They do not know what to do and then their behavior is aggressive.
SPIEGEL: What do you think of Spacey, one of the main characters in a movie, replacing her with the launch date?
Morrissey: I think that's ridiculous. As far as I know, he was in a bedroom with a 14-year-old. Kevin Spacey was 26, boy 14. One wonders where the boy's parents were. One wonders if the boy did not know what would happen. I do not know about you but in my youth I have never been in situations like this. Never. I was always aware of what could happen. When you are in somebody's bedroom, you have to be aware of where that can lead to. That's why it does not sound very credible to me. It seems to me that Spacey has been unnecessarily attacked.
SPIEGEL: Is this also supposed to apply to the actresses who went to the hotel room with S'qs`q?
Morrissey: People know exactly what's going on. And they play along. Afterwards, they feel embarrassed or disliked. And then they turn it around and say: I was attacked, I was surprised, I was shattered into THE room. But if everything went well, and if it had given them a great career, they would not talk about it. I hate rape. I hate attacks. I hate sexual situations that are forced on someone. But in many cases one looks at the circumstances and thinks that the person who is considered a victim is merely disappointed. Throughout the history of music and rock 'n' roll there have been musicians who slept with their groupies. If you go through history, almost everyone is guilty of sleeping with minors. Why not throw everyone in jail at the same time?
SPIEGEL: David Bowie has deflowered a 15-year-old, according to the person concerned.
Morrissey: That was absolutely normal back then ...
SPIEGEL: Have you ever been in such a situation?
Morrissey: No. SPIEGEL: Neither on one side or the other?
Morrissey: No. Never, never, never.
SPIEGEL: Is provocation an important element of your art?
Morrissey: What is provocation? Stimulation?
SPIEGEL: Do you say some of the more provocative things just to stand against certain currents in the current general world view? "Political life is falling apart everywhere - in a sense, that makes me happy."
Morrissey: Yes, I mean, you have to open the debate. Just as one should not boycott Israel. You have to sit down and listen to people. You can not say I'm not listening, you're not in my opinion, BLSor are you wrong. This IS also the problem with a large part of the British press. They like to talk to me BUT then they print an interview in which they do not write WHAT I said. That's wrong, because it's my moral point of view, not theirs. Provocation is too strong a word, but I'm in plain language.
SPIEGEL: What's the last lie about you?
Morrissey: That "Jacky" would be a song about Brexit. But that's the British press. This is the "Loony Left", the crazy left, they are so extreme. They are in between like the "Third Reich". They can not be influenced, and one MUST have no other opinion Mier. It's VERY boring, and it's pretty dangerous. DEI people today are obsessed with where they are politically. They are narrow-minded. Be it the right ODE the left. I'm not political, I'm apolitical, but I'm a human being that exists in the world today. Everything we do has to do with politics. But as I said, I've never voted for any party in my life.
SPIEGEL: Yeah, that's what you said.
Morrissey: Theresa May IS absurd. Donald Trump IS absurd. They have no sense of how to lead people. When they talk about ODE you know YOU have no idea about it. Theresa May has no idea WHAT she SHOULD do. It's very sad . he political life is falling apart all over the world. In a sense, I am pleased that because already the idea of President and Prime Minister mi appears extremely old-fashioned. The idea that a single person, be it a father or a mother, saves us from all evil, is quite absurd.
SPIEGEL: You mean, the world is just going through puberty?
Morrissey: Yes! DEI people are sorry for the establishment. ALL are tired. We do not believe anyone else. We do not believe in the old power structures anymore. DEI poor stay ARM no matter WHAT happens. DEI Militarization THE world is outdated, IT is not working. So when we see political figures modeled after political figures of the fifties, with ties, beautiful shoes, and good suits, it's an old-fashioned principle. That's not how the world is. There are always more people like me in the world,
What is the role of music in this constellation?
Morrissey: Music IS THE MOST IMPORTANT. The key to survival. Music is now being censored, IT is controlled so that IT IS ONLY entertainment. Trot zdem will all those who have something to say, find a way, the z utun. Music is our one and only friend.
SPIEGEL: What do you think about the situation in Germany?
Morrissey: Every second I've ever spent in Germany was a privilege. Germany was a friend. I'm not very enthusiastic about the EU BUT that's not important. But I do not want to be part of a German empire. And I do not think England should be part of a German empire.
SPIEGEL: You think the EU is a German Empire? Morrissey: Yes. And so many people think. Maybe that's why people voted for Brexit. England could not make any more decisions without turning to Germany.
SPIEGEL: So you think Angela Merkel is the mother of Europe?
Morrissey: Nunsie is smart enough not to say much. She stays silent, which is very interesting. but I'm sad that Berlin has become the rape capital.
SPIEGEL: The what? Capital of the Rape?
Morrissey: Yes, yes1 Because of the open borders. Many people think it was a mistake of Angela Merkel, that she said in the beginning: "Come, come all here!" And then: "Yikes, yikes, but not!"
SPIEGEL: So you are against to take on fugitives?
Morrissey: Okay, let's talk about multiculturalism. I want THAT Germany is German. I want France to be French. If you try to make everything multicultural, you will not have any culture at the end of your meal. ALL European countries have fought for their identity for many, many years. And now they just throw it away. I think that's sad.
MIRROR: But they live in the US, which came into being in their current form because people came from everywhere.
Morrissey: Every single country has its history of revolutions and liberation. Other countries do not have your story. It is not easy to connect THAT. When people immigrate, they bring their religion and their customs with them and try to establish them. And there begins the confusion.
SPIEGEL: So you say everyone should stay where he is?
Morrissey: (laughs loudly) No. But I think every country should keep its identity. Millions of people have died for German identity. If you think you deserve respect, then you must protect your country. MIRROR: Mr. Morrissey, we thank you for this interview.
*Please respect the opinions of others, thank you.

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting this Mama, I wasn’t sure whether posting this was going to be a good idea as I know that there may be a mixed reaction to what he said!

Well, where to start? I happen to agree with a lot of what he is saying here, but I know you can’t bring up facts like Germanys refugees making it the rape centre of Europe, The reasons for the rise of the far right or the abject failure of Multi-Culturalism...How do I know? Because I have brought all these into discussions and threads in the past, and always the same unthinking, cemented minds replies...nobody wants to think, bring any of this up and you are always, yes always branded a ‘racist’ . People give themselves the easy out, I don’t need to think or debate with racists... This is what happens to me, this is what is happening to Morrissey right now: Morrissey has lost the plot, Morrissey is a f@£&ing racist, Go onto social media and I bet you won’t find one person, not a single solitary person who disagrees actually debating what he is saying, just the vicious personal attacks we have all become so used to by a generation that has been spoon fed their thoughts by mainstream media.

Edited by Reggie Peppery, Mon 20 Nov 2017, 08:34:34.

mammaof3
Member Avatar

Considering the outrage about this on social media, I was a bit tentative about posting it... but have faith in AYNIM to be respectful. And it certainly is the big Morrissey news right now, so it wouldn't make sense to ignore it. And it's good to be able to read the full interview for ourselves instead of just the controversial tidbits the media want to report about.

His comments about cultural identity come as no surprise...it's what he's been saying for years. Yes, people will label him a racist or defend him; either way, most people have made up their minds years ago.

Which I suppose is why more attention is being put on his comments about the sexual harassment scandals. Even taking into account the fact that the interview was obviously done in English and translated into German, and back again with google translate.... I must say, his comments do sound very much like victim blaming.... or at the very least, out of touch and misogynistic. It's understandable that many fans are upset and disappointed. Is he just stirring things up, or is this really how he feels? Who knows. But I'd be lying if I didn't say I am disappointed in him, too.
Edited by mammaof3, Mon 20 Nov 2017, 17:36:40.

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

I agree with Mama on that portion, However I too cannot condem anybody whose words have been mangled twice by translators...if it were as was printed then of course that would be very, very disappointing! Yet he does seem to be against force and coercion in any form! I also agree that no 14 years old boys parents should allow him to sleep over at Kevin Spaceys apartment, that aside absolutely no sexual contact should be made not tolerated where children are concerned! Anybody who seeks to justify or mitigate is a pervert! As I said I would not condemn anybody on the basis of attributed quotes that have been twice translated...Morrissey needs advised that this is potentially career ending and needs urgently clarifying, I hope someone who is close takes him to the side and explains that!!!

Germany at this moment is in chaos, no government, Nationalist party’s on the rise, re-elections imminent and further gains expected for the Afd party...all because of immigrants, and Berlin isn’t just unsafe for women and children, I noticed the other day one immigrant was arrested raping a pony in Berlin pet zoo, in front of the children...wonder if that story will garner more support for Afd? Of course it will!!! Morrissey is right to use his celebrity to highlight these real social issues.

Lots to think about!

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

Personally I cant stand Kevin Spacey he is average looking one-hit wonder actor(American Beauty) and thats all.No exceptional talent here.I agree with Morrissey about kids parents-I have the same opinion about Polanski case-Samantha Geimers mother and Samantha Geimers boyfriend(yes she had a boyfriend at that age) should also be in jail together with Polanski.In Polanski defence I can only say that he was out of his mind after his wife and unborn child horrific murder and he was drinking and taking drugs to kill the pain.But the case with Spacey is he should go into this bedroom and say to this boy-what are you doing here boy-here is your jacket go home,eat some cookies and go to sleep.Children should be children-dont rob them of their innocence-let them be kids.Of course a lot depends on the way kid looks.When I was 15years old because of my long dark hair,heavy make up with a lot of eye shadow and red lipstick black minidress and high heels which made me 180cm tall everyone thought that im 21.Seriously.People were very suprised when I told them im 15.Also there was this guy in our school who was 14y.o. but because he was very tall 190cm and well built he looked at least 18-19.However this Anthony Rapp kid looked like mousy thin 12year old-what is sexual in undeveloped body and undeveloped genitals??I really cant understand it.Of course there is this case of Jimmy Page kidnapping his 14year old fan and case of 13year old Mandy Smith and Bill Wyman.Compared to them Spacey looks like epitome of innocence.The good thing is that he didnt rape this poor kid.
Edited by JoanOfArc, Mon 20 Nov 2017, 23:34:23.

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Maybe he is victim blaming? But is he wrong to condemn the 14 year old boys parents? Obviously not. I believe the 14 year old may have just simply been vulnerable (like most young teenagers are) and things may have got out of hand and he may have unwillingly become a victim. However, at the same time Morrissey is correct to ask "why was the boy not warned about such realities beforehand?" Why allow yourself to be in the same bedroom as a stranger? They are valid points to raise.
Edited by DAVIE, Wed 29 Nov 2017, 11:28:29.

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

"Morrissey: Okay, let's talk about multiculturalism. I want THAT Germany is German. I want France to be French. If you try to make everything multicultural, you will not have any culture at the end of your meal. ALL European countries have fought for their identity for many, many years. And now they just throw it away. I think that's sad.
MIRROR: But they live in the US, which came into being in their current form because people came from everywhere.
Morrissey: Every single country has its history of revolutions and liberation. Other countries do not have your story. It is not easy to connect THAT. When people immigrate, they bring their religion and their customs with them and try to establish them. And there begins the confusion.
SPIEGEL: So you say everyone should stay where he is?
Morrissey: (laughs loudly) No. But I think every country should keep its identity. Millions of people have died for German identity. If you think you deserve respect, then you must protect your country. "

So true I agree.Also when I go to U.K or France I want to experience their culture- if I wanted to go to Afghanistan I would go to Afghanistan.I dont want to see european caliphate.
Edited by JoanOfArc, Thu 23 Nov 2017, 23:07:05.

mammaof3
Member Avatar

Hmmmm.... interesting. :ermm:

Juliane Liebert‏ @juliapetpetpet 7h
7 hours ago
Concerning Morrissey's latest comments: the interview is a verbatim transcript of what he said. The recording is available to Der Spiegel for comparison, having only some edits to questions due to length. @SPIEGELONLINE #Morrissey

Posted Image

Cannot find the verbatim transcript on the site, however... but I can't read German.

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

mammaof3
Wed 29 Nov 2017, 02:30:55
Hmmmm.... interesting. :ermm:

Juliane Liebert‏ @juliapetpetpet 7h
7 hours ago
Concerning Morrissey's latest comments: the interview is a verbatim transcript of what he said. The recording is available to Der Spiegel for comparison, having only some edits to questions due to length. @SPIEGELONLINE #Morrissey

Posted Image

Cannot find the verbatim transcript on the site, however... but I can't read German.

Hi Mama, I read that as saying the transcript is available to, not on Der Speigel, if the editor of Der Spiegel is worried about being sued or negative publicity she will make the transcript available to allay their fears...I doubt we will hear or see the actual questions (which she admits aren’t the question printed but “edited” versions nor hear his response to the real questions this side of a court case.

It is interesting though that the full transcript is not being made public at this point, it is highly reasonable to surmise that the author has reason to withhold the transcript, especially in light of the admission of editing key parts...has she “sexed” it up one wonders?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News & General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.