Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Morrissey, I wish you lonely video
Topic Started: Wed 25 Oct 2017, 09:08:06 (614 Views)
Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Edited by Reggie Peppery, Wed 25 Oct 2017, 09:08:27.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mammaof3
Member Avatar

Thanks Reggie! :thumbs

Info via the Morrissey Official email:

New track from Low in High School, the second to be taken from the record, "I Wish You Lonely" is out now as an Instant Grat and available on all DSPs.

Listen here!

LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL POP-UP LAUNCH DETAILS

The shops in Camden Market, London and at 8250 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles will have 100 album Test Pressings available for purchase at each location on a first come, first served basis each day. (40 on Friday and 30 on Saturday and Sunday). These will also be the one of the only physical stores stocking all of the Language Edition coloured LPs and the 7” limited edition boxset. Alongside this, there will be exclusive Low in High School merchandise and numbered prints, more details to follow..  If The News is making you feel small and alone there will also be photo opportunities in the shops with special artwork backdrops.  London will be at Provender Building, Camden Market, NW1 8AH and will open at 8am on Friday 17th Nov. Los Angeles will be at 8250 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90048.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Oh dear....please do not release this as a single.

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

Reggie Peppery
Wed 25 Oct 2017, 09:08:06
Wow!!!I love this song!!!What a great suprise after long day of work and tough jazz classes.Im exhausted!!!Hopefully in next video we will be able to see Morrisseys beautiful blue eyes and his beautiful face.Next video should be directed by Dawn Shadforth (Bjork,Primal Scream,Iggy Pop,Peaches etc).Of course it should include some dancing but I doubt it.:)
Edited by JoanOfArc, Wed 25 Oct 2017, 22:31:45.

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

Ive been thinking about the lyrics especially this part about tombs full of fools-and it reminded me of conversation i once had with one of my coworkers about possible war with Russia-I asked what she would do and she said -i would take a gun and go out on the streets to fight.And she was totally serious-this decision to fight people who can kill you yes I believe you have to kill them first.Its only natural.Im not talking about soldiers though but about ordinary people who want to defend themselves and their families.It would be self defence-not taking orders.Anyway so ive just checked my mail(i dont use email almost at all as I hate it-i use only sms) and ive found 2mails from this morning and download link which I wont use as it doesnt work on tablets only laptops I think.)
Edited by JoanOfArc, Wed 25 Oct 2017, 22:33:14.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News & General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.