Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Morrissey Live - TV appearances; Low in High School
Topic Started: Mon 9 Oct 2017, 23:03:44 (1,074 Views)
mammaof3
Member Avatar

Morrissey - SpentTheDayInBed LIVE on C à vous - 09/10/2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATLd-R2Yb6k&t=33s
Edited by mammaof3, Mon 9 Oct 2017, 23:07:34.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DAVIE
Member Avatar

How awkward...A very small isolated environment to sing in!
Edited by DAVIE, Mon 9 Oct 2017, 23:12:46.

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

mammaof3
Mon 9 Oct 2017, 23:03:44
Morrissey - SpentTheDayInBed LIVE on C à vous - 09/10/2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATLd-R2Yb6k&t=33s
Amazing performance!!I love how he put his hand on his heart while singing the most beautiful part of the song. :heartbeat :heartbeat :heartbeat I only regret that he didnt wear black.Personally I dont like cardigans that much-of course if you are beautiful you will still look beautiful-but you could look even more beautiful.Sometimes its good to intimidate people with beauty.:)

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

There is another one in Berlin tomorrow form what ive read on twitter.
https://twitter.com/Tracks_de/status/916225616684478465
Ive also read that there was some possiblity to buy tickets for this and actually be there - but the info appeared only on facebook and only for a few minutes??Its a very short notice.:(:(

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

I keep forgetting its tomorrow.:):)I cant wait!!!
https://www.arte.tv/de/videos/078567-002-A/berlin-live-morrissey/
Edited by JoanOfArc, Tue 10 Oct 2017, 18:03:14.

mammaof3
Member Avatar

JoanOfArc
Tue 10 Oct 2017, 17:57:12
I keep forgetting its tomorrow.:):)I cant wait!!!
https://www.arte.tv/de/videos/078567-002-A/berlin-live-morrissey/
via Instagram:

seemserene.
💙Ⓜ️ We are back on the train Ⓜ️💙
#Morrissey #Morrisseytour2017 #SchwuZ #Clubconcert #LowInHighSchool #Berlin #Neukölln #inmykiez💥
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaHAxeFgxPW/

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

Yay!!!So ive watched it!!Amazing show!!!I was just na styk as we say in Pl.18.54 ive run into the flat from work,threw all the stuff ive had with me on the floor and jumped to my tablet-it was 19.01 when I started to listen,few minutes afterwards ive started looking for my headphones and while i was adjusting it he said something about"de Austria and de Poland"!!!Just then!!I didnt hear the beginning,or maybe I was hallucinating lol!:)!What a bad luck!!Hopefully I will be able to relisten to this part!
Edited by JoanOfArc, Wed 11 Oct 2017, 21:51:56.

mammaof3
Member Avatar

JoanOfArc
Wed 11 Oct 2017, 19:22:53
Yay!!!So ive watched it!!Amazing show!!!I was just na styk as we say in Pl.18.54 ive ran into the flat from work,threw all the stuff ive had on the floor and jumped to my tablet-it was 19.01 when I started to listen,few minutes afterwards ive started looking for my headphones and while i was adjusting it he said something about"de Austria and de Poland"!!!Just then!!I didnt hear the beginning,or maybe I was hallucinating lol!:)!What a bad luck!!Hopefully I will be able to relisten to this part!
Yes!! I got lucky and was able to listen this morning, too. He & the band sounded great! :punk

Hoping someone will post it on youtube, but in the meantime, I found this:

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

mammaof3
Wed 11 Oct 2017, 19:55:19
JoanOfArc
Wed 11 Oct 2017, 19:22:53
Yay!!!So ive watched it!!Amazing show!!!I was just na styk as we say in Pl.18.54 ive ran into the flat from work,threw all the stuff ive had on the floor and jumped to my tablet-it was 19.01 when I started to listen,few minutes afterwards ive started looking for my headphones and while i was adjusting it he said something about"de Austria and de Poland"!!!Just then!!I didnt hear the beginning,or maybe I was hallucinating lol!:)!What a bad luck!!Hopefully I will be able to relisten to this part!
Yes!! I got lucky and was able to listen this morning, too. He & the band sounded great! :punk

Hoping someone will post it on youtube, but in the meantime, I found this:
He looks so handsome!! eyesfull Thanks for posting MammaOf.:)!And yes he sounded amazing!!!❤❤❤And the band also sounded fantastic!!!Great,great show!!Yes hopefully someone will post it on yt.
Edited by JoanOfArc, Wed 11 Oct 2017, 20:03:20.

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

Hmm looks like this facebook could be official coz you can find a lot of useful info there-e.g.the info about this show hm....I use my facebook very rarely and only for dance purposes and some minor stuff-i didnt even thought his page could be offcial so ive never checked it except some few times and seen there some trolls pretending to be fans comment and didnt want them to know my fb profile so I avoided it as much as I could as I have the same avatar there.But now it looks like its official so:)...Anyway I hope he will tour Europe and tour in November when I will have more money then right now after holidays-in November I will also buy myself another bundle-coz the one ive bought its not the one I initially wanted but I have to wait till November to finally get it.Ha:) Looks like November will be great month!:):)
Edited by JoanOfArc, Wed 11 Oct 2017, 20:48:03.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News & General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.