Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Morrissey on The Graham Norton Show Oct 27
Topic Started: Thu 5 Oct 2017, 20:19:05 (1,617 Views)
mammaof3
Member Avatar

via facebook:

Posted Image

Roberto Ferdenzi
2 hrs ·
Morrissey Official on The Graham Norton Show.
Recorded performance today.
It will be aired on 27th October.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Probably "Spent The Day In Bed" right at the end. I don't know if musicians do anymore because personally I don't watch it as I don't like the talentless fool.
Edited by DAVIE, Fri 6 Oct 2017, 19:08:46.

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

mammaof3
Thu 5 Oct 2017, 20:19:05
via facebook:

Posted Image

Roberto Ferdenzi
2 hrs ·
Morrissey Official on The Graham Norton Show.
Recorded performance today.
It will be aired on 27th October.
Great news!!!:):).Thanks for posting MammaOf3.:)
Edited by JoanOfArc, Fri 6 Oct 2017, 19:39:06.

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

DAVIE
Fri 6 Oct 2017, 19:08:17
Probably "Spent The Day In Bed" right at the end. I don't know if musicians do anymore because personally I don't watch it as I don't like the talentless fool.
Yes he is a bit annoying but he likes Morrissey so he is forgiven lol!:)

DAVIE
Member Avatar

JoanOfArc
Fri 6 Oct 2017, 19:38:32
DAVIE
I wish he could be forgiven. But he's still slightly hated in the British public eyes. Our Television Tax pays for his £850,000 – £899,000 salary per year. In 2015, he was paid £2.52million from his own private production company "So Television", which runs on the BBC. There's no doubt that he's raking millions a year for little to no talent. He apparently owns other television production companies as he part of the millionaire BBC elite. He's right at the top with Chris Evans...another talentless waster.
Edited by DAVIE, Fri 6 Oct 2017, 21:15:04.

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

DAVIE
Fri 6 Oct 2017, 21:07:33
JoanOfArc
DAVIE
I wish he could be forgiven. But he's still slightly hated in the British public eyes. Our Television Tax pays for his £850,000 – £899,000 salary per year. In 2015, he was paid £2.52million from his own private production company "So Television", which runs on the BBC. There's no doubt that he's raking millions a year for little to no talent. He apparently owns other television production companies as he part of the millionaire BBC elite. He's right at the top with Chris Evans...another talentless waster.
Well it doesnt sound good.But who is responsible for that??

DAVIE
Member Avatar

JoanOfArc
Fri 6 Oct 2017, 21:38:24
DAVIE
JoanOfArc
DAVIE
Mainly the rubbish inefficient Tory Government we have right now...
Edited by DAVIE, Fri 6 Oct 2017, 21:42:04.

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

DAVIE
Fri 6 Oct 2017, 21:41:36
JoanOfArc
Fri 6 Oct 2017, 21:38:24
DAVIE
JoanOfArc
DAVIE
Mainly the rubbish inefficient Tory Government we have right now...
So time to change it I think.

mammaof3
Member Avatar

We Are Mozzerians
18 hrs ·
Morrissey Official will be on The Graham Norton Show and be aired on October 27, 2017
📷 photo courtesy of Mando Lopez.
Posted Image

mammaof3
Member Avatar

via facebook

Roberto Ferdenzi added 3 new photos — with Matt Walker and 3 others.
39 mins ·

Photos of Morrissey Official & the boys on The Graham Norton Show, tonight
Boz Boorer
Matt Walker
Mando Lopez
Gustavo A. Manzur Jr.
Jesse Tobias

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News & General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.