Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Guardian run yet another anti-Morrissey story!
Topic Started: Tue 3 Oct 2017, 20:57:06 (188 Views)
Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

The Guardian, once one of Britain’s finest news outlets is running another anti-Moz piece, I won’t link as The Guardian only survives by attracting eyeballs to click-bait articles, so deny them traffic and starve them out I say!

The Guardian is a failed newspaper, now held in the lowest esteem, but in fairness as I mentioned it was once upon a time a decent enough rag, it became a victim of declining sales figures throughout the newspaper industry so paid off a lot of decent journalists, it moved from being a newspaper to being a ‘viewspaper’ regurgitating bile to its ever diminishing embittered but loyal readers , who naturally became loyaler, fewer and more embittered.
This is why its reliance, its future, is now so heavily on online eyeballs - obtained by publishing bilious junk in the guise of news.

At this point in time the actual printed paper is a vanity project, I believe it doesn’t even own presses anymore but rather gets a more reputable company to print a few copies for them, I doubt the printed version will last any more than week and months, possibly a year at the outside! It is an object lesson in failure.

I have given a potted history of The Guardian lest some unwary soul from overseas spots the Morrissey stories (it runs about one a week on average, the outlet is obsessed with Morrissey and his evidently enormous fan base, yet though owing so much they can’t seem to find it in their heart to be positive about his talent).

Anyway if you wanted to kiss Margaret Thatcher and If The E.U. shooting peaceful voters makes you smile you’ll love The Guardian, everyone else should give it a miss!
Edited by Reggie Peppery, Tue 3 Oct 2017, 20:59:05.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DAVIE
Member Avatar

It's a Neo-Liberal mouthpiece. I think I posted a link a while ago on here about why The Guardian is completely Liberal. You probably saw it at the time.

Why can't the news just report the news without giving any personal or political opinion? How HARD is it to simply report the news? Just give us FACTS! Let the people make up their own bloody minds.
Edited by DAVIE, Tue 3 Oct 2017, 21:04:18.

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

You hit the nail on the head Davie!!!

It makes North Korean State TV look fair and balanced!

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

What???This is ridiculous!!Another nobody with a lot to say.Bore off!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Here we are, Reggie. The Guardian rewriting history and their own articles because the fat cats in The Guardian don't agree.

https://www.thecanary.co/uk/2017/10/23/guardian-blames-mainstream-media-critics-murder-journalist-quietly-deletes-allegation/

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Outrageous Davie, completely outrageous!!!

There is an old saying “if you are going to tell a lie you might as well tell a big one”, and this whopper is as low as it gets!!! Anybody who reads that story and doesn’t understand what a piece of garbage The Guardian is, is a wanton idiot beyond help!

Fake news for fake people!

DAVIE
Member Avatar

It's nearly 1984 stuff. What newspaper can you actually trust? rolleyes
Edited by DAVIE, Tue 24 Oct 2017, 19:35:42.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · There's More to Life Than..... · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.