Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Who will protect us...?
Topic Started: Mon 2 Oct 2017, 07:39:56 (61 Views)
Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Unless you have been living on the moon I imagine you have seen the pictures of those brave Spanish state police, armed with nothing except guns and batons, wearing nothing save full body armour, helmets and riot shields, bravely standing up to the peaceful voters in Catalonia! No skull went uncracked, no hair went unpulled, no song singer went unshot!

Remainers that didn’t ‘wake up’ to what Europe and the E.U. stands for yesterday, simply never will! (I personally have no opinion on Catalonia one way or the other, but when
I see people peacefully going about their way, being brutalised, I know I don’t support anybody who would do that!)
Edited by Reggie Peppery, Mon 2 Oct 2017, 07:40:56.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DAVIE
Member Avatar

I hope everyone in Spain votes against the EU and the current Government just to prove no matter how many times they send in people to fire bullets at them, no matter how many people they hurt...the people's vote matters. If you hurt them, they will rebel and vote you out!
Edited by DAVIE, Tue 3 Oct 2017, 10:51:52.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · There's More to Life Than..... · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.