Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fever Tree Mixers, as drunk by Moz
Topic Started: Sat 30 Sep 2017, 23:42:32 (81 Views)
Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Just seen a picture, sorry no link, of Moz at The Dorchester with what appears to be a bottle of Mediterranean Fever Tree tonic water (sorry photo is blurry but I think it is my fav mixer), I do hope it was, as it shows “incredibly good taste”, all I can say is if you drink Gin or V.A.T. (vodka and tonic), please try Fever Tree if you haven't already! And their ginger beer is magnificent too!!!

I am generally a buyer who puts price first, but sometimes something is worth “pushing the boat out for” Fever Tree is one of those things...seriously if I’m recommending a mixer at approx £4 for only a litre it has to be good! (from their blurb 7/10 of the world s top restaurants serve it).

Buy it, try it!
Edited by Reggie Peppery, Sat 30 Sep 2017, 23:44:31.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mammaof3
Member Avatar

This the photo, Reggie?

ISammySnax‏ 
@Snax70n the bar at The Dorchester and I am sitting at a table next to Morrissey. Completely unable to take a subtle picture.

Means of Escape‏ @scottbroadhead 10h
10 hours ago
Replying to @Snax70
That's impressive but unless we get proof we can never believe you!

SammySnax‏ @Snax70 9h
9 hours ago
I can hear him speaking in his Morrissey esque ways
Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Thanks Mama, that is indeed the aforementioned Photo, Moz appears to be blanking out the unwanted attention admirably, whilst enjoying the finer things in life!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

mammaof3
Sun 1 Oct 2017, 02:32:17
This the photo, Reggie?

ISammySnax‏ 
@Snax70n the bar at The Dorchester and I am sitting at a table next to Morrissey. Completely unable to take a subtle picture.

Means of Escape‏ @scottbroadhead 10h
10 hours ago
Replying to @Snax70
That's impressive but unless we get proof we can never believe you!

SammySnax‏ @Snax70 9h
9 hours ago
I can hear him speaking in his Morrissey esque ways
Posted Image

:wub: :wub: :wub: Beautiful pic.Thanks for posting MammaOf3.:)

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

Reggie Peppery
Sat 30 Sep 2017, 23:42:32
Just seen a picture, sorry no link, of Moz at The Dorchester with what appears to be a bottle of Mediterranean Fever Tree tonic water (sorry photo is blurry but I think it is my fav mixer), I do hope it was, as it shows “incredibly good taste”, all I can say is if you drink Gin or V.A.T. (vodka and tonic), please try Fever Tree if you haven't already! And their ginger beer is magnificent too!!!

I am generally a buyer who puts price first, but sometimes something is worth “pushing the boat out for” Fever Tree is one of those things...seriously if I’m recommending a mixer at approx £4 for only a litre it has to be good! (from their blurb 7/10 of the world s top restaurants serve it).

Buy it, try it!
"Mediterranean Fever"??Haha:):)Funny name. :D Never heard of it in Poland.Will check on Polish sites if they have it or no.

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

Reggie Peppery
Sun 1 Oct 2017, 09:29:33
Thanks Mama, that is indeed the aforementioned Photo, Moz appears to be blanking out the unwanted attention admirably, whilst enjoying the finer things in life!
He looks super cool!! B-) Ha!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · There's More to Life Than..... · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.