Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
MorrisseyOfficial.com; new website, facebook, twitter & instagram
Topic Started: Wed 13 Sep 2017, 20:41:01 (900 Views)
mammaof3
Member Avatar

It appears there is a new Morrissey website? You can sign up for updates from them here:

http://morrisseyofficial.com/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

I think Moz is going to need to step it up a bit as time moves along! No track list, no snippets, no world tour! I am boycotting the BBC performance as 80% of the tickets were reserved for Londoners only with the remaining 20% to be distributed round the country...Will there be any Scots, Welsh or Irish present??? Unlikely!!!

I think Moz could and should put a little effort into reaching the satellite states that exist outside London...he has never let us down in the past and I'm sure he won't now!

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Reggie Peppery
Thu 14 Sep 2017, 12:22:34
I am boycotting the BBC performance as 80% of the tickets were reserved for Londoners only with the remaining 20% to be distributed round the country...Will there be any Scots, Welsh or Irish present??? Unlikely!!!
Who said that, Reg?

I noticed on the official website he didn't add the artwork...proof that the current artwork isn't official!
Edited by DAVIE, Thu 14 Sep 2017, 21:53:33.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

DAVIE
Thu 14 Sep 2017, 21:52:57
Reggie Peppery
Thu 14 Sep 2017, 12:22:34
I am boycotting the BBC performance as 80% of the tickets were reserved for Londoners only with the remaining 20% to be distributed round the country...Will there be any Scots, Welsh or Irish present??? Unlikely!!!
Who said that, Reg?

I noticed on the official website he didn't add the artwork...proof that the current artwork isn't official!
Hi Davie,

I went to fill in the ballot to put my name in the hat for the slim chance to get a ticket, on the official BBC website mind you, and lo and behold...

Terms and conditions:
1. The ticket registration is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, aged 18 and over. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested in the form of a passport or photo card driving licence.
2. Applications will be geographically weighted – 80% of successful applications will be selected from Greater London postcodes. 20% from the rest of the UK.
3. Applications must be received by no later than 6pm on Monday 11 September. Applications received after that time will not be eligible.

I'd love Moz to cancel, just to highlight this unacceptable London bias that exists in Britain but I guess contracts are contracts!

20 tickets for the rest of the world!!! Nah, don't think I will bother! Doubt any Welsh, Irish or Scots will be there, very disappointing! I'm all for first come first served or random ballots but this is, quite frankly a complete piss take!
Edited by Reggie Peppery, Fri 15 Sep 2017, 05:44:25.

DAVIE
Member Avatar

That really isn't fair. But that's the bloody BBC for you! Nothing is fair when it concerns them!

mammaof3
Member Avatar

And now there is an official Morrissey Twitter account? No tweets yet... but it says it's "verified". Of course it's probably run by the record label, so it's anybody's guess how long it will take before Moz will say it's not him. rotfl

https://twitter.com/officialmoz

DAVIE
Member Avatar

mammaof3
Sat 16 Sep 2017, 00:35:26
And now there is an official Morrissey Twitter account? No tweets yet... but it says it's "verified". Of course it's probably run by the record label, so it's anybody's guess how long it will take before Moz will say it's not him. rotfl

I wonder how technological he is?

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

I guess he uses it (technology) everyday, so likely proficient but I doubt he would be an expert or even an advanced user, I don't think it captures his fancy enough...I bet he prefers speaking to people face to face and thinks bringing a smartphone out during a meal or conversation is the height of bad manners, he will quietly wonder why Jackie didn't instill such manners into her sons, his nephews, who think nothing of whipping their phones out willy-nilly.

My guess anyway
Edited by Reggie Peppery, Sat 16 Sep 2017, 21:07:54.

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

What??!!!New website!!!??Awesome news!!!Im gone for 10 days and all the good things happen when im away and have no internet access!!
Edited by JoanOfArc, Sun 17 Sep 2017, 17:32:33.

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

DAVIE
Sat 16 Sep 2017, 18:43:14
mammaof3
Sat 16 Sep 2017, 00:35:26

I wonder how technological he is?
And twitter account??!!!What a great news!!!I will send him kisses. -_- 💞💞.Its real because the official website links to this twitter account.Ha!!!:):)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News & General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.