Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Guys, feel free to apologise to Morrissey!
Topic Started: Sat 12 Aug 2017, 19:55:59 (68 Views)
Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

A wee while ago Morrissey was called "every 'ist and every 'ism" by the mainstream media, which is sadly to be expected, but also by many so called fans!!! His heinous 'crime' was pointing out that decent folks in Manchester homes had a very different opinion about the vast and inescapable problems in British society compared, with the cocooned liberals!

Fast forwards a few months, and lo and behold...Morrissey has been proven right!!!

So anybody who attacked Morrissey's statement should feel free to apologise, they may wish to apologise to me too, remember I pointed our that that their were sex crimes being committed against British white female children on an industrial scale, which were both sex and racial hatred crimes! Now, at long last the judiciary has awoken! As I said the vast majority of hate crimes are perpetrated against the white working class, turns out I was right!

So there you have it! I'll provide links for anybody who needs them but a cursory glance at the UK news will be all you need...I won't wait for an apology however, I merely did what was right and stood up for the poor unfortunate and minors, those who fought against me should however be asking themselves some serious questions, as their "moral compass" needs seriously and swiftly recalibrated!

Edited by Reggie Peppery, Sat 12 Aug 2017, 20:06:16.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · There's More to Life Than..... · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.