Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Viva Hate 30th Anniversary - What would youl like to see?
Topic Started: Fri 4 Aug 2017, 09:10:28 (49 Views)
Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

The 30th anniversary of Viva Hate will be upon us soon, so now is the time to suggest how you would like to see Morrissey's triumphant, some may say unsurpassed, masterpiece celebrated...

a) Live tour of album, playing all tracks in original order with as many as possible of original musicians, then a selection of same era b sides?

b) Complete emptying of the vaults, all alternate takes, anything unreleased from Smiths split to Bona Drag, abandondes radio session from Maida Vale. All remastered with a bonus live CD/DVD.

c) A remastered LP / DVD bundle, with a new making of Viva Hate documentary, getting all the key figures to discuss the process...I watched a similar one with Simon and Garfunkel and these can be fascinatingly informative if done right.

d) Something else.

I'd go for choice a myself, I'd love to hear the album played through start to finish live!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · There's More to Life Than..... · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.