Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Star "hounded" off twitter; It will all come out in the wash!
Topic Started: Mon 17 Jul 2017, 10:00:30 (75 Views)
Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

You may be aware that Kirstie Allsop has quit twitter after receiving sustained negative posts..all to the good I say!

This silly tart suggested people who kept washing machines in the kitchen were "disgusting", this was yet another mainstream media attack on the working class as, by and large, it is the working class that have NO CHOICE in where the washing machine can be situated!

Thankfully the working class have rallied and driven her off twitter, hopefully soon off all social media! When she is good and ready to apologise for her class attack then we can all reconsider, but until then its good riddance to bad rubbish!

(I would not of course condone threatening or intimidatory tweet - I know you know that but I am making this crystal clear, I do approve of sustained internet action highlighting how repugnant she and her ideas are.)
Edited by Reggie Peppery, Mon 17 Jul 2017, 10:01:08.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Never heard of her and I'm glad I haven't!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · There's More to Life Than..... · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.