Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
What would you do, or say, if you bumped into Moz?
Topic Started: Thu 29 Jun 2017, 18:55:56 (286 Views)
Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

What would you do, or say, if you turned the corner and bumped into Moz???

(Note, this thread originated after seeing a photo of some folks who had bumped into Moz and got a lovely photo of him pouting playfully)

I think, being Scottish, I'd instinctively thank him for his work, and gush about how much it meant to me, overusing the word honestly until he rolled his eyes, and then invite him for a drink...knowing he would instantly and instinctively refuse...even KNOWING he'd refuse wouldn't stop me offering...

What about you? What would you say, or do?
Edited by Reggie Peppery, Thu 29 Jun 2017, 19:00:20.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DAVIE
Member Avatar

I would head for the hills after meeting Robin Guthrie and making the worst decision of my life...ask for an autograph! Why oh why did I do it! Alas, I was young and naive! I would play it a lot cooler if I ever meet him again. I just hope he wouldn't remember me!
Edited by DAVIE, Thu 29 Jun 2017, 20:14:23.

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

Nothing probably.:(:(:I would be too scared and too shy so I would just stand there panicking and trying to think of something original and not boring to say.It would be a disaster.
Edited by JoanOfArc, Thu 29 Jun 2017, 22:19:24.

mammaof3
Member Avatar

I might smile and nod as I passed, but I would be too nervous and shy to actually say anything.... (Even when I saw Gustavo out on the street as my sister and I were walking around before the one and only Morrissey concert we've been to, I was too shy to even say hello to him... I just nudged my sister and freaked out about it to her.... hopefully he didn't notice, haha!)

I'm sure if it were a signing or meet and greet, where one is expected to talk to him, I'd probably just stammer and say too much.... but out in public, I know I'd be too shy to go up to him.

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Ohhh dear, a lot of red faces , some umming and awwing and shuffling of feet...and an offer he could refuse... Ohh well I suppose we have to count ourselves lucky we haven't bumped into him, everyone's blushes have been spared!

Iamborn1

Well I have thought about this long and hard probably in my sub conscience for the last thirty years so here goes... This may be glaringly obvious to fans of the Pretenders
Don't get me wrong if I'm acting kind of dazzled
I see neon lights whenever you walk by
I'm thinking about the fireworks that go off when you smile
Perhaps if we met there would be thunder and rain and something in the air but then I would wake up fall out of bed (twice)

I am an intent listener especially to lyrics so I couldn't resist some of Chrissies verses.

Iamborn1

I just wanted to say I really did mean sub conscience as opposed to sub conscious my conscience is finely tuned and well aware of right and wrong but when it comes to Morrissey that's a different story...my weakness and I must fight it.
If we did meet I reckon I too would leg it in the opposite direction.

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Iamborn1
Wed 19 Jul 2017, 13:06:53
I just wanted to say I really did mean sub conscience as opposed to sub conscious my conscience is finely tuned and well aware of right and wrong but when it comes to Morrissey that's a different story...my weakness and I must fight it.
Ahhh I thought you meant subcontinent!

Only kidding, thanks for clearing that up as I had thought it was a spelling error and turns out it wasn't... Which changes the whole meaning!

Probably are best to leg it, I believe Morrissey is a notorious womaniser and rumour has it he could charm the knickers of a nuns washing line!

So now we have incomprehensible exited chatter, blushes, umming and arrrhing, muteness and someone doing a double take then running away!!!

Iamborn1

Reggie Peppery
Wed 19 Jul 2017, 15:13:23
Iamborn1
Wed 19 Jul 2017, 13:06:53
Ahhh I thought you meant subcontinent!

Only kidding, thanks for clearing that up as I had thought it was a spelling error and turns out it wasn't... Which changes the whole meaning!

Probably are best to leg it, I believe Morrissey is a notorious womaniser and rumour has it he could charm the knickers of a nuns washing line!

So now we have incomprehensible exited chatter, blushes, umming and arrrhing, muteness and someone doing a double take then running away!!!

Oh Reggie I was feeling quite somber til I read your post
I was having a cup of tea and almost choked to death with laughter.
You have made my day especially the sub continent comment.
I think that's more the angle I had originally intended.
Anyway if what you said about him is true being a womaniser and the tthing about nuns underwear (Do nuns wear knickers?) I heard it was a bad habit (sorry) then I'm changing my mind and hanging around.

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

Iamborn1
Sat 15 Jul 2017, 16:31:41
Well I have thought about this long and hard probably in my sub conscience for the last thirty years so here goes... This may be glaringly obvious to fans of the Pretenders
Don't get me wrong if I'm acting kind of dazzled
I see neon lights whenever you walk by
I'm thinking about the fireworks that go off when you smile
Perhaps if we met there would be thunder and rain and something in the air but then I would wake up fall out of bed (twice)

I am an intent listener especially to lyrics so I couldn't resist some of Chrissies verses.
This is briiliant!!!Too bad that I dont have such great ideas.:(:(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · There's More to Life Than..... · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.