Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Anonymous & The UFOs
Topic Started: Mon 26 Jun 2017, 19:31:38 (63 Views)
DAVIE
Member Avatar

http://www.iflscience.com/space/hacking-group-anonymous-claims-nasa-is-about-to-announce-discovery-of-aliens/

So why are Anonymous so bothered to bring up stuff from the past? I thought there may have been at least one intelligent person behind Anonymous. It seems that isn't the case. Maybe Anonymous are falling apart? Or perhaps something is actually happening that we don't know about? I would have thought surely Anonymous has better things to do such as continuing the fight against ISIS that they had been in the past. But it looks like they are more interested in hunting for aliens nowadays.

I just hope none of the very bad rumours are true...We are not yet ready for extra terrestrial contact. If we were approached by an intelligent life form then we are screwed. We don't want anything travelling towards our planet.
Edited by DAVIE, Mon 26 Jun 2017, 19:32:32.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · There's More to Life Than..... · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.