Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Two movies that may be of interest...
Topic Started: Fri 19 May 2017, 11:10:36 (185 Views)
Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Details are still a little sketchy, I'll update later but there are two films about to be released that may be of some interest, to some here...

Black Eyed Susan, a short film and a dark tale of mental ill, health and suicide. (Stars Denise Welch from Corrie)

OkJa - Netflix have commissioned this film...I guess it will be a gorefest judging by the director...About a pig / hippo hybrid animal that is being bred for the meat industry.
(You may remember my post a short while back about a canned Star Trek movie wherein Gene Roddenberry wanted to explore this topic. This film may be as close as we ever see to how that would have played out)
Posted Image

Anyway I'll update this more tonight, but hey ho maybe plenty to see at the pictures in the coming month!

Edited by Reggie Peppery, Fri 19 May 2017, 11:50:13.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · There's More to Life Than..... · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.