Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Front Nationale Discord.; Wonderful Woman?
Topic Started: Sat 6 May 2017, 22:02:50 (149 Views)
Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

French election tomorrow... Macaron has been exposed by Wikileaks... but the French are barred from knowing the truth until after the election!!!

The mainstream media are saying lies are mixed with in with truth but you must please remember... Wikileaks has an unparalleled 100% accuracy record... So who do you believe?

My question is this... Will Macaron be voted in, and then find his post untenable shortly after??? If so, given that France has rejected mainstream politicians then who will win the next election?

Oh my,

Reggie
Edited by Reggie Peppery, Sat 6 May 2017, 22:22:51.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DAVIE
Member Avatar

I wouldn't vote for Macron...I would vote any alternative in to keep the elite out.
Edited by DAVIE, Mon 8 May 2017, 23:50:44.

mammaof3
Member Avatar

Speaking as someone who is stuck in a country ruled by Trump... there is no way I'd have voted for Le Pen. Macron may not be ideal, but if given the choice I'd much rather stick with the status quo rather than support a far right racist.

And it looks like France agrees... which gives me hope.

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

mammaof3
Sun 7 May 2017, 19:34:21
Speaking as someone who is stuck in a country ruled by Trump... there is no way I'd have voted for Le Pen. Macron may not be ideal, but if given the choice I'd much rather stick with the status quo rather than support a far right racist.

I wouldn't think this is the end of the matter...Le Pen has achieved in 25 months what UKip took 25 years to achieve...Trump I seem to remember took a solid decade to actually pose a real threat.
Tonight was significant, Le Front Nationale are now a mainstream French party, just like UKip had to be before they could win a referendum. Tonight isn't the end, I would imagine for them, this is a starting point.
Amazing times! When Le Front Nationale are in the running, literally anything could happen!

Edited by Reggie Peppery, Mon 8 May 2017, 02:45:23.

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Reggie Peppery
Sun 7 May 2017, 22:27:52
mammaof3
Sun 7 May 2017, 19:34:21

I wouldn't think this is the end of the matter...Le Pen has achieved in 25 months what UKip took 25 years to achieve...Trump I seem to remember took a solid decade to actually pose a real threat.
Tonight was significant, Le Front Nationale are now a mainstream French party, just like UKip had to be before they could win a referendum. Tonight isn't the end, I would imagine for them, this is a starting point.
Amazing times! When Le Front Nationale are in the running, literally anything could happen!

I agree. They are the official opposition now and they will no doubt change as a party under their next new leader. For the better or the worse. Who knows.

I'm surprised Macron won. I actually thought the French wanted "OUT" of the EU. Maybe they still do but don't trust a far right party? I don't blame them for voting the way they did. I just hope Macron doesn't wreck their public services and welfare system though since he's part of the elite. Call me innocent or whatever, but I think that Len Penn would do less damage to public services as it would be a "anti-national" thing to do. But then I suppose they could use that very vague word for the exact opposite.
Edited by DAVIE, Mon 8 May 2017, 23:59:58.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · There's More to Life Than..... · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.