Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Boy with the Thorn /Rubber Ring demos...
Topic Started: Sun 23 Apr 2017, 17:26:20 (337 Views)
Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Hopefully Warners are not too quick in taking these tracks down, for the moment, at least, it is nearly impossible for 99.99% fans to own these tracks.

The Boy with the Thorn in his Side (demo)

Rubber Ring (this demo is decidedly different from the previously leaked demo!)

Thanks firstly to The Smiths for their music, especially to Morrissey and Marr for their generosity and goodwill in allowing the tracks to be released.

Thanks also goes to Alsatian Cousin, for putting the tracks up on YouTube.
Edited by Reggie Peppery, Sun 23 Apr 2017, 19:53:58.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mammaof3
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting, Reggie! :thumbs

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Well "Thorn" it's definitely the original vocal track. The original guitar track. The original bass track. The original drum track. So tell me, what difference does it make?

"Rubber Ring", sounds like a crystal clear copy of the raw demo version we already have. It's also the original vocal too, which makes me wonder...Is it just an unmixed version of the original track too? I'm pretty sure it is
Edited by DAVIE, Fri 28 Apr 2017, 21:43:10.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News & General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.