Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Is society too immature about race?
Topic Started: Fri 17 Mar 2017, 18:06:03 (209 Views)
Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Well Morrissey is headlines once more, he releases his finest ever T-shirt and the outrage and backlash begins!

Moz, I implore you to put the James Baldwin shirt back on sale!!!

The world needs too grow up, black is not an insult, you know it, I know, most people know it!
Let Morrissey celebrate great people of any race or culture equally! People who live a life contorted and twisted by colour issues are living a poor life indeed, these issues can surface in racism but can also surface in extreme behaviors whenever race is mentioned...grow up, we are all a race of one kind or another...

Reggie
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Has Morrissey taken it off?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Looks like it!

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Well that didn't take long! I doubt it would have sold any more than a couple of hundred though.

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

I went on to buy a shirt, I never (well rarely) buy something on the spur, I like to consider for a while, this by and large prevents buyers remorse...even with a tshirt, well one that's 4 x dearer than my usual tshirt expense.

That shirt is going to go for thousands one day soon, if it isn't sold ever again...and I so nearly had one of these beauties!

Ah well,

Reggie

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Keep your eye on certain auction sites Reg! ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · There's More to Life Than..... · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.