Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OK GO cover Morrissey
Topic Started: Thu 19 Jan 2017, 21:00:37 (333 Views)
Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

A band I have championed on this here very website a number of times have only just gone and covered our man!!!

Told you they were great (this cover isn't the best, but they must be forgiven as their heart was in the right place! Check out OK Go if you haven't already!

Edited by Reggie Peppery, Sun 22 Jan 2017, 15:02:06.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DAVIE
Member Avatar

There are bad people on rise - I have an idea who.

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

Reggie Peppery
Thu 19 Jan 2017, 21:00:37
A band I have championed on this here very website a number of times have only just gone and covered our man!!!

Told you they were great (this cover isn't the best, but they must be forgiven as their heart was in the right place! Check out OK Go if you haven't already!

I dont like them but the cover is not so bad.Also their intentions were good.

goinghome
Member Avatar

OK Go cover mentioned in this article along with other protest songs recently aired -
http://www.covermesongs.com/2017/01/cover-songs-to-protest-to.html

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News & General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.