Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Morrissey in Glasgow?
Topic Started: Fri 30 Dec 2016, 22:34:17 (437 Views)
oliver

http://vegnews.com/articles/page.do?pageId=8825&catId=1

The Admiral will be hosting a New Year’s Eve party entitled “Moo Year” in Glasgow, Scotland on Friday night. The event is organized by several Scottish animal-rights groups including Save Movement Scotland, Earthlings Experience Scotland, and Go Vegan Scotland. Along with a vegan menu, the event will also feature a performance by outspoken animal-rights activist/ singer Morrissey. Event organizer—and founder of newly launched vegan social media platform Bohemian Hippy—Lynn Jolly said the night will be memorable. “Glasgow is renowned for being the nation's vegan capital,” Jolly said, “so we couldn’t ask for a better setting, and The Admiral has very kindly given us the venue for free in a strong show of support.” Funds raised at the event will go toward paying for Australian vegan activist James Aspey’s travel expenses during his visit to Scotland, wherein he will host lectures and workshops across the country.

I wonder what they mean by "the event will also feature a performance by outspoken animal-rights activist/ singer Morrissey"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

goinghome
Member Avatar

It'll certainly be interesting to see what that means, Oliver. Are you or anyone from AYNIM going? We need a report! Thanks for posting. : )

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

Interesting,I hope its true!!Thanks for posting.:-)

oliver

goinghome
Sat 31 Dec 2016, 01:27:04
It'll certainly be interesting to see what that means, Oliver. Are you or anyone from AYNIM going? We need a report! Thanks for posting. : )
I didn't go (I assume "Friday" meant last night)... just happened to see the story on vegnews. I hope someone did make it

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Shite!!!
I take one lousy day off from here and miss a chance to meet the big fella!!! Hope it went well, whether or not Moz was able to go.
Reggie

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Well he kept that quiet...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News & General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.