Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Morrissey sends season's greetings/warnings TTY
Topic Started: Sat 24 Dec 2016, 20:48:08 (298 Views)
goinghome
Member Avatar

24 December 2016

MORRY CHRISTMAS FROM MERRISSEY, 2016

Posted Image

Morrissey has commented:

"Christmas is a time for extreme violence and bad-will to millions of innocent and defenceless birds and animals who do not want to die, but who will be gleefully slaughtered by the human race - the most stupid and selfish and destructive species on the planet."

Xmoz Photographs by Sam Esty Rayner.

- - http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_161224_01
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

goinghome
Sat 24 Dec 2016, 20:48:08
24 December 2016

MORRY CHRISTMAS FROM MERRISSEY, 2016

Posted Image

Morrissey has commented:

"Christmas is a time for extreme violence and bad-will to millions of innocent and defenceless birds and animals who do not want to die, but who will be gleefully slaughtered by the human race - the most stupid and selfish and destructive species on the planet."

Xmoz Photographs by Sam Esty Rayner.

- - http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_161224_01
Merrissey! :D Haha!!!I love the pics he looks so "gangsta" :P :D Thanks for posting Goinghome.:-):-)

Troublemaker's Dad

Having been unimpressed by Sam's photographic efforts in days of yore, allow me to concede that these are both witty & stylish.

Mind you, a lot depends on the subject!

TD xx

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Troublemaker's Dad
Sun 25 Dec 2016, 18:46:08
Having been unimpressed by Sam's photographic efforts in days of yore, allow me to concede that these are both witty & stylish.

Mind you, a lot depends on the subject!

TD xx
I completely agree!!! The photos I don't like I have decided to keep quiet about, as some fans like them... I do not agree or like all the photo images or montages...but just like TD I will speak up when something I like is posted! SER has posted some great concert footage, some great clips and images and this is a great set to add, these images are destined for the history books!

(Is that racing silks?)

Morrissey looks great!

Reggie

DAVIE
Member Avatar

I didn't even know Moz smoked cigars!

mammaof3
Member Avatar

DAVIE
Mon 26 Dec 2016, 10:38:27
So maybe I'm not the only one distracted by that detail? ;)

It does look like perhaps it could be a prop? It doesn't really look lit, so maybe it is a pre-smoked "borrowed" cigar? But if he is smoking a cigar, I kept thinking surely that can't be good for his throat?

I am not as big a critic of SER's photos as others here... but I'm not actually that fond of these ones. :ermm:
Edited by mammaof3, Tue 27 Dec 2016, 07:58:59.

DAVIE
Member Avatar

mammaof3
Mon 26 Dec 2016, 19:36:26
DAVIE
Mon 26 Dec 2016, 10:38:27
So maybe I'm not the only one distracted by that detail? ;)

It does look like perhaps it could be a prop? It doesn't really look lit, so maybe it is a pre-smoked "borrowed" cigar? But if he is smoking a cigar, I can't kept thinking surely that can't be good for his throat?

I am not as big a critic of SER's photos as others here... but I'm not actually that fond of these ones. :ermm:
I'm with you...it's a prop. Otherwise it would have been much cooler to have a smoke filled film noir setting.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News & General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.