Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
CNN tell Americans NOT to read WikiLeaks, it's illegal; Watch shocking video here!
Topic Started: Sun 16 Oct 2016, 18:13:05 (435 Views)
Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

It is illegal for ordinary Americans to read Wikileaks, they have to leave it to those in the "media"... Does this sound like Dictatorship run media to you? It does to me!!!

Proof I don't make this shit up??? Okay!!!

**** me!!! What a ****ed up country, no freedom of press or speech! Move to South America or Cuba or the Middle East and enjoy some freedom!

Truly disgusted,

Reggie
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mammaof3
Member Avatar

Must disagree, Reggie. What I hear the reporter saying is that it is illegal to possess the documents as an ordinary citizen... not that it is illegal to read them. The reason it is different for the media is we have freedom of the press in the US... therefore the only real way for the citizens to read the documents is by what the media publishes. Granted, that does require some amount of trust on the part of the public that the media isn't censoring the information.... but that's a whole separate argument. Now, if the government stepped in and stopped the media from publishing it, that would be a form of dictatorship.

If you want to feel disgusted, be sickened by the fact that journalists are being arrested for reporting on the protests/water protectors at Standing Rock. That is what is unconstitutional, and downright sickening, in my book! ^o)

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

I do feel disgusted, not because it is illegal for Americans to read the email, I KNOW IT IS NOT, I said "CNN said it is illegal" not "it is illegal', I am VERY well aware of the difference. The erosion of rights is always done incrementally!!!

This is thee most chilling phrase...

Everything you're learning, you're learning through us

The reporter was very specific in his choice of words...so since you agree with his interpretation, can I ask you this...does CNN " own" those emails, because if they don't they have no more right than anyone, any American, to read nevertheless report on those emails...sorry but they got it totally wrong here!!!

Election aside, I hope for the average American they realise what is happening here and protest!

CNN has created 2 classes of American, those in the media and the average American, only those in the media have freedom of speech.

Reggie
Edited by Reggie Peppery, Sun 16 Oct 2016, 21:27:31.

mammaof3
Member Avatar

No point in arguing with you about this, obviously you've already made your mind up.

But I guess it's a good thing you don't live here, since you've got 3 threads going about how f**ked up my country is. :ermm:

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Yes I have 3 threads but I doubt 30 or 300 would do the subject justice!

No point in arguing? I have my mind made up? Well I won't be voting for Hilary for sure! Just as I wouldn't vote for Trump...I've said I won't vote the Hilary Video so I won't post the Trump video...I only ask how could anybody vote for EITHER of these people???

Is America ****ed up? Yes, is that my opinion? Well yes it is, but it is also the opinion of pretty much every UK individual and every major news organization in the world! I'm only commenting on what's actually occurring, I don't make this crap up! I could post 100 videos a day on Trump or Clinton! Never mind 3 in total!

Reggie

The most chilling phrase is everything you're learning, you're learning through us
Why??? the documents are freely available at wilileaks or reddit? Ohhh because CNN are 'allowed' and you aren't!!!

edit... No more Trump or Clinton posts til after election!
Edited by Reggie Peppery, Sun 16 Oct 2016, 21:30:49.

mammaof3
Member Avatar

Sorry if I was testy with you, Reggie.... AYNIM is my retreat from the constant barrage of election "news" elsewhere in my life. ;) Very much appreciate a break from it....

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Can't the Republican party just simply drop Donald Trump? It's like swimming with a large boulder strapped to you. Surely the people in that party are at least partly intelligent to grasp that? I don't believe in any right wing politics or want them to win in the slightest, but for fecks sake...Why would you even have a non-political person as the LEADER of a POLITICAL party! Who the hell is the brains behind American politics? You are a world superpower!

Imagine if Bernie Sanders was against Trump? I think Democrats would have an even larger majority. He committed career suicide by advocating Clinton. He should have kept quiet...I hope he does get the chance to be president. The world needs a sensible intelligent man leading the United States.
Edited by DAVIE, Mon 17 Oct 2016, 01:08:11.

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

DAVIE
Mon 17 Oct 2016, 00:56:28
Can't the Republican party just simply drop Donald Trump? It's like swimming with a large boulder strapped to you. Surely the people in that party are at least partly intelligent to grasp that? I don't believe in any right wing politics or want them to win in the slightest, but for fecks sake...Why would you even have a non-political person as the LEADER of a POLITICAL party! Who the hell is the brains behind American politics? You are a world superpower!

Imagine if Bernie Sanders was against Trump? I think Democrats would have an even larger majority. He committed career suicide by advocating Clinton. He should have kept quiet...I hope he does get the chance to be president. The world needs a sensible intelligent man leading the United States.
Davie I don't want you to think I am ignoring your posts, but my mouth is shut 'til after the election!

Reggie

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Morrissey has CNNs number too!

Reggie

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Just breaking...Fake news channel CNN cuts of Bernie Sanders when he calls them a fake news channel, they restore him only after he explains it was a joke...poor Bernie, Americas rightful president, CNN gets exposed again!

You don't believe me?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · There's More to Life Than..... · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.