Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Gaming!
Topic Started: Sun 26 Jul 2015, 19:25:48 (599 Views)
DAVIE
Member Avatar

Currently in the middle of 3 games currently.

Sonic 3 and Knuckles
Abe's Odyssey (which I think I may leave...)
The Hobbit (which I have just started)

...then there's other casual games I play now and again such as

The Sims
Sonic Pinball

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Davie,
I was about to post this thread! Spooky!!!

OK, I'll talk about retro games...

Cup head... Based on the animation of Max Fliesher!!!
This is the actual game and not 1940s footage!

And Yooka Laylee is under development for 2016! A brand new N64 style game by ex Rareware employees!!! This was a kick starter project that blew its original goal to smithereens, its 30 day target was met in 30 minutes, I think it sits around £3 million at the moment! The team never knew why 3d platform games were cancelled, as the public loved them! Proof if proof were needed is the speed people are willing to stump up for a game 18 months away from release!

All yourfavourite N64 coders are back on Yooka Laylee, graphics, sound and gameplay by the Banjo and Donkey Kong Team!...

Talking of which, Tim Stamper (Ultimate & Rare) looks like he is opening the extensive archives...Dreams on SNES ( A Banjo Kazooie unreleased pirate rpg game, currently being remade as Sea of Thieves) is first biggy, looking forward to Knights Lore followup Mire Mare getting revealed! Plenty of original artwork on his twitter feed too!

Reggie

Currently playing Trine 2, Directors Cut and Pikmin 3, and looking forward to Mario Maker.
Edited by Reggie Peppery, Sun 26 Jul 2015, 20:39:08.

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Consoles I have and play

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Just completed this in 1 hour!

Good game. Easy to complete. I recommend. On the credits it says "And thanks to YOU!" which I thought rather kind :$

It seems like some sort of unofficial game, but it's not. It was officially released for the gamegear (which I may have still somewhere in the attic) by SEGA, but I never completed it as you couldn't save anywhere on it and I'd die pretty much on Robotnik! But you can on the PS2 mega collection, so I was chuffed to actually complete it for once! :)

Posted Image
Edited by DAVIE, Mon 27 Jul 2015, 21:48:48.

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Sonic 3 and Knucles is damn hard when your Knuckles...never again! I hope it's easier if I revisit it with Tails or Sonic. I've been in tears because of this game haha!

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Ugh. I played Sims 1 for an hour or two today and it made me realise how much better Sims 2 is. I probably would love the recent ones too, but unfortunately they don't work on my PC. I remember playing Sims 3 and having mixed reviews.

Still, I love these pair. I don't know why. I just feel they need protecting. Maybe that's the game's psychological dynamics at play there! It's a shame the damn game won't save. I'm going to give it to charity tomorrow along with Sims City 3000 UK. I didn't get it.

Posted Image
Edited by DAVIE, Fri 3 Feb 2017, 01:27:06.

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Sims!!! Don't talk to me about Sims! £30 I payed for it when it came out to rave reviews...I never felt so cheated, it just wasn't my thing at all, I appreciate it may have had more depth than my 20 minutes of investment highlighted, but I still kick myself to this day about Sims.

Reggie

DAVIE
Member Avatar

I think you've got to be very creative and live away from reality for a while to play it. You have to be in "the zone". I have spent probably a lot of my childhood on this game, so it must have an affect on some people rather than others!

Have you been playing anything recently, Reggie?
Edited by DAVIE, Fri 3 Feb 2017, 15:41:45.

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

To be fair to Sims I probably wasn't their target customer... I lack creativity and when I put a game on I don't want to choose wallpaper or stuff I HATE DOING IN REAL LIFE!

Not playing much right now...My Wii U screenpad is cracked :( and I keep putting off buying a new one cause I'm thinking about a Switch.

What I do play is Halo CE on hardest setting, Silent Cartographer or some such level and just fighting my way through.

DAVIE
Member Avatar

Posted Image

If only I was good at this game...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · There's More to Life Than..... · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.