Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Dream a little dream?; Recall non-Morrissey related dreams here
Topic Started: Mon 19 May 2014, 08:00:10 (1,528 Views)
Auntie_Mabel
Member Avatar

I couldn't find a thread devoted to sharing non-Morrissey dreams, and thought it was high time that one was created. ;)

I had a frustrating dream the other night:

I was in this very dark, old-fashioned movie theater and I was trying to get out. I think I had just seen a play. When I went to where the "EXIT" sign was, instead of a normal exit, there was a spiral staircase, which led to a lower level, which lead to another lower level. I remember thinking how crazy it was that there seemed to be no end to the number of floors in this theater. I didn't know if I ever would make it of the theater....and I couldn't remember walking up that many stairs to get to my seat. My legs were moving in slow-motion.
To add to it, the actress Kim Cattrall (best known as 'Samantha' on Sex and the City) was right in front of me, walking down these endless flights of stairs. In this dream scenario, she looked identical to how she looks in real life, but had very long grey hair and was quite short. blink:
I kept trying to catch up to her to get her autograph, or get a picture, but I never was able to.

Edited by Auntie_Mabel, Mon 19 May 2014, 09:30:39.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mammaof3
Member Avatar

Oh... I hate dreams where you can only move in slow motion! It's as if you're underwater. (Seems to me when that happens in my dreams, I'm usually trying to punch someone... which is so unlike me. :P So maybe that is why it's in slow motion?)

Had an odd dream this morning just before I woke up. Usually things make sense while I'm dreaming, and then are confusing when I wake up. But like your frustrating never-ending stairs, A_M, this one confused and frustrated me in the dream as well. I don't remember all of the dream, but right at the end, my husband and I got up one morning to discover the city had put two parking meters in front of our house. Two other houses on the block also had a parking meter in front... but the rest of the neighborhood was still free. Funny thing is, I was the one who was pissed about it... my husband just calmly went out and plugged the meter. That is not how it would be in real life! :D
Edited by mammaof3, Mon 19 May 2014, 16:27:32.

La Plus Heureuse
Member Avatar

I had a dream last night that a friend of mine lost my dog. We went to a dog park to find her, but the dog park was rolling countryside full of sheep. This is obviously nothing like where I live. The dogs were not chasing or trying to herd the sheep, they were just kind of coexisting. Anyway, my friend kept pointing to random dogs and asking "Is that CoCo? I think I found her!" However, the dogs were nothing like mine, and I was getting angry because 1.) My dog was lost and I wanted to find her because I was scared for her and 2.) I have had CoCo for almost nine years and my supposed friend, who lost her, should know what she looks like.

I woke up and was so relieved to find her where she was supposed to be. :)

DAVIE
Member Avatar

I had a really scary dream about shadows/ghosts. Three girls were taking group selfies, but as they were taking shots at an certain angle with the light cast behind them...a fourth human shadow emerged into the shots. Gradually shot after shot the girls were taking, the shadow would move closer to the girls...they looked behind themselves every time, nobody was there, but it was visible on their phone and with every shot, it would take a step closer....The girls freaked out, it was now inches away from them ---- I woke up. Petrified.
Edited by DAVIE, Wed 14 Dec 2016, 21:53:27.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

Sounds like those angel statues from Dr WHO!

Scary monsters!

Reggie

DAVIE
Member Avatar

I was thinking of that....It would have been a good film premise if it was an original idea. I remember at one point the shadows would still move very slowly if they stared into the phone screen for too long. Slightly Slender Man too.
Edited by DAVIE, Mon 3 Jul 2017, 09:54:58.

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

I couldnt find Morrissey dream thread, so anyway on Friday i had this dream about Morrissey.It was strange as I almost never have any dreams,usually I just go to sleep and wake up,but now because of my sleep problems (its a bit better now, I dont take pills anymore but still I cant get back to normal sleep pattern) I sleep at strange hours,and in a strange way-so on Friday I slept for almost 14 hours -and just before I woke up I had this dream about Morrissey.It was night,we were lying in bed and he was sort of hugging,embracing me which was strange because it was like tender embrace/hug-something I never do.I dont do tender stuff like hugging-I dont remember if I ever hugged anyone in my life :D so it was quite strange.And afterwards Morrissey started kissing me and whispering in my ear and I woke up. :( .Bad luck!!! HAI!
Edited by JoanOfArc, Sun 12 Feb 2017, 13:47:52.

DAVIE
Member Avatar

I had a dream last night about having a holiday in Rhyl, where it was rainy, windy and grey. There was absolutely nothing to do so I sat inside my caravan staring at the featureless blank walls eating some sandwiches. Not very entertaining.

Reggie Peppery
Member Avatar

JoanOfArc
Sun 12 Feb 2017, 13:43:05
I couldnt find Morrissey dream thread, so anyway on Friday i had this dream about Morrissey.It was strange as I almost never have any dreams,usually I just go to sleep and wake up,but now because of my sleep problems (its a bit better now, I dont take pills anymore but still I cant get back to normal sleep pattern) I sleep at strange hours,and in a strange way-so on Friday I slept for almost 14 hours -and just before I woke up I had this dream about Morrissey.It was night,we were lying in bed and he was sort of hugging,embracing me which was strange because it was like tender embrace/hug-something I never do.I dont do tender stuff like hugging-I dont remember if I ever hugged anyone in my life :D so it was quite strange.And afterwards Morrissey started kissing me and whispering in my ear and I woke up. :( .Bad luck!!! HAI!
What a time to wake up!!! Rotten luck Joan!!!
At least your sleeping is getting better though!

Reggie

JoanOfArc
Member Avatar

Reggie Peppery
Sun 12 Feb 2017, 20:30:08
What a time to wake up!!! Rotten luck Joan!!!

Haha! :D I know:-):-)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · There's More to Life Than..... · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.