Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Instead of gig tonight - Nashville Morrissey Pity Party!
Topic Started: Wed 30 Jan 2013, 00:10:41 (434 Views)
Kathleen
Member Avatar

I'm tempted by this one as it sounds as though it could be good fun;

http://nocountryfornewnashville.com/2013/01/29/pity-party-a-support-group-for-disappointed-morrissey-fans-tonight-the-high-watt/

Does the cancellation of tonight’s Morrissey show have you feeling lost and disappointed? Don’t want to spend your night seasick, yet still docked? Well, friends, I’m feeling the same same way and want you in on the loop so we’ll let you know about tonight’s Pity Party at The High Watt. I know that sometimes, such a little thing makes such a big difference, so do your best and don’t worry, and head on over at 8PM for the best party you maladjusted, ambitious outsiders will find this side of Redondo Beach. I’d love to tell you the best part: it’s totally free!

So cheer up, don’t panic, and remember Moz will make it back soon. He’s still ill and these things take time. So, what exactly will this pity party entail, you ask? Well, you’ve got everything now: ’80s music courtesy of Mindub, BOOK CLUB & McCordinator, as well as trivia drink specials, and maybe even some Sad Karaoke late night. Frankly, Mr. Shankly, I can’t think of a better way to spend a Tuesday night than with fellow disciples of the Pope of Mope in show mourning. Please, please, please let me get what I want- accept yourself and come hang out with fellow Morrissey fans until you know it’s over. By now, you’re probably thinking to yourself that joke isn’t funny anymore. You’re right, this is going nowhere fast. I think I started something I couldn’t finish, but what difference does it make? I’ll leave you with this video, and see you at the pity party, you sweet and tender hooligan, you.

http://mercylounge.com/calendar/venue/highwatt/2013/01/29/pity-party-a-support-group-for-disappointed-morrissey-fans/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

La Plus Heureuse
Member Avatar

Kathleen, so sorry you travelled all this way to be disappointed!! A pity party is just what you need now. :)

mammaof3
Member Avatar

Kathleen

I'm tempted by this one as it sounds as though it could be good fun

You should! As long as you're there, might as well, eh? And at least you'd be around like minded folks. ;)

Ms Nomer
Member Avatar

Please report back on the "sad karaoke" :tears

Since1982
Member Avatar

Kathleen,

It sounds like fun. I hope you'll go, and then give us a review, take pictures. Have a few drinks, sing karaoke. :D

Kathleen
Member Avatar

*sigh* not to be - my brother didn't want to go, and my nephew couldn't as it's over 21's and you know how it is, I would go out tonight, but I haven't got a stitch to wear...

(Thanks for the kind words, but no matter, as long as the boy is ok - here's fingers crossed it's 3rd time lucky - if I manage to wangle a 3rd trip over...)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Americas · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.