Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Theme
Topic Started: Wed 17 Oct 2012, 03:37:00 (2,659 Views)
MozRecording

I just found the "beige red 2004 gig" theme. Wow. What a change. Looks great. Give it a shot if you haven't yet.

Maybe time for a poll of your favorite themes to use here.

-MR
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kate
Member Avatar
Thug
I'm on Plain Red, MR, because I work on a netbook where screen space is at a premium. I agree with you though, beige red 2004 gig is a very attractive layout if you have the screen space for it. :)

mammaof3
Member Avatar

I go back and forth between the chocoholic asleep and chocoholic rome - both are quite nice. (And sometimes when I don't feel like scrolling I just go for plain chocoholic.) Many of the others have great photos, too... but I'm partial to the brown background. Nice that we have so many choices, though, isn't it? :)
Edited by mammaof3, Sat 20 Oct 2012, 05:25:33.

Kathleen
Member Avatar

Hmm. I have no idea what theme I'm using. I got lovely comforting chocolate colour. Going to have a looksee now.

Troublemaker's Dad

Eh?

TD xx

Kathleen
Member Avatar

TD- below the "Fast reply", down a bit on the left - there is a drop down box where you can "Choose a theme"
(took me an age to find it) but give it a go! There's lots on there!! (I'm now on "choco dance"!)

mammaof3
Member Avatar

T.D.

Eh?

TD xx

Kathleen

TD- below the "Fast reply", down a bit on the left - there is a drop down box where you can "Choose a theme"
(took me an age to find it) but give it a go! There's lots on there!! (I'm now on "choco dance"!)

Oh dear.... T.D. stop pulling our legs! :P Look, you've got this nice woman explaining it to you when you have no intention of changing your theme, have you? Shall we explain how to post youtube videos and photos as well? rotfl

And Kathleen... I like the choco dance one, too. Well... all the choco ones, really...

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kathleen
Sat 20 Oct 2012, 22:21:39
I am also stuck on "choco dance" even though the banner takes up the whole screen...
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Troublemaker's Dad
Sat 20 Oct 2012, 21:34:06
Eh?

TD xx
So besides the banner, there is some advertising.
I have had to laugh recently as more frequently than not I get Marks & Spencer ads. Not sure why these ads are targeting me?! I feel like someone may have summoned the internet gods to put me back on the right track after the fashion thread from a few weeks ago...
Quote Post Goto Top

Troublemaker's Dad

Indeed Ms Nomer!

You'll not go far wrong with "Marks & Sparks", you know!

TD xx

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Suggestions, Feedback and Forum News · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.