Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customizing your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
"Lucette Henderson" - the girl from EILS - where is she now?
Topic Started: Sun 27 Jun 2010, 20:42:03 (9,302 Views)
EmilyKane

Dear Johnny,

I'm sure you get asked this all the time but do you know what happened to Lucette Henderson?

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Quiffaa
There is a light
EmilyKane
Tue 29 Jun 2010, 18:53:24
Dear Johnny,

I'm sure you get asked this all the time but do you know what happened to Lucette Henderson?

As far as my detective detection skills go, he is not (yet) a member oft his forum.

Please correct me if I`m wrong, Johnny!

EmilyKane

Which Facebook Johnny Marr is the real one?

Quiffaa
There is a light
Dave2010
Tue 29 Jun 2010, 13:02:26
Quiffaa
Sun 27 Jun 2010, 20:42:03
From the facebook page ... definitely the same woman
Posted Image

Stalking got a lot easier with the invention of http://www.123people.co.uk/s/lucette+henderson - looks like there are 3 - one in Manchester and one in Lymm - not far from Moz's house in Bowdon!

How old do you think she is now? The single was 1989 - 20 years ago - she was a teenager then... so ....

Dave
Wow flowers Dave2010 thumbsbig thank you very much indeed, applause punk guitar radiatinglove

I am a bit shocked what has become possible in a country where ppl years ago had their names not next to their doorbells and no ID to carry around all day.

I immediately had to check knit what the interwebz could find about me. squiffy

L.H. in Sussex likes to walk long distances or even run, one is married kept her name (to Leslie Henderson) all are in the correct age bracket 36-40ish. Now we need someone who will log on and is able to cope with the responsibility. The names of her flatmates/housemates are already there in plain view. We might google fb them and ask them ...

Johnny Marr does twitter but not fb.

I wonder if she ever got Mozzeritis/Smitheritis (the syndrome of being fascinated by the music lyrics voice guitar beauty gesamtkunstwerk of ...) love out of her system.

Edited by Quiffaa, Tue 29 Jun 2010, 20:25:27.

EmilyKane

You could ask Moz if he ever gives you the microphone again...

Quiffaa
There is a light
After that question he won`t ever again.

I think he has a talent for jealousy, and would be disapointed if I asked this.

Even if he would not fancy me at all

EmilyKane

Just make him jealous!

Quiffaa
There is a light
You mean after he might get over it he will decide I am not a freak and fancy me back because I am apparently not interested in a guy? and he is an expert for unrequited love ? Interesting theory, Sherlock ...

EmilyKane

You came up with that theory all by yourself, my dear Watson.

Quiffaa
There is a light
You were my inspiring muse - as a celibate I had to do the kissing all by myself ...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News & General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.