Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to All You Need Is Morrissey.com. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as posting in topics, customising your profile, sending personal messages and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Works with real e-mail address.
Click here to join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What's On Your Mind?; Try and keep it vaguely clean...
Topic Started: Fri 11 Jun 2010, 13:22:40 (86,373 Views)
TheReader
Member Avatar

I'm wondering when the supervolcano under Yellowstone National Park might erupt and wipe out the planet. Happy days.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dunya
Member Avatar

What's the latest on this. Anytime in the next 20,000 years I heard...but then....ominous music.....it's all over if it does blow.

Anyone got a thought on the Uruguay/France match?

kyleleonard
Member Avatar

I don't normally want France to win anything, but Evra's their captain, so I'll support them tonight because of him.

Also, I wouldn't mind Forlan doing well, either.

I think it'll be 2-1 to Uruguay, though.

Forlan & Suarez with the goals.

PlunderingDesire
Member Avatar

Rocky Horror tonight. Yay!

TheReader
Member Avatar

Deep down, does Maradonna ever feel guilty about the 'Hand of God' incident? He should do.

Dunya
Member Avatar

Eeeek! A Mouse!!!!!

:O
Someone, dooooo something!

Phew! he caught it. Off to the park to re-home it.

Kate
Member Avatar
Thug
Stiggy will be home from Europe in the morning. love

Scarlet Ibis
Member Avatar

I hate the feeling of not having anything to look forward to. I guess this means it's time to learn something new or create some more art or something... But honestly? I just wish Morrissey would tour again so my life would feel rounded out again. I suppose that's selfish of me. Meh.

Jukebox Jury
Member Avatar

Scarlet Ibis
Sun 13 Jun 2010, 08:01:27
I hate the feeling of not having anything to look forward to. I guess this means it's time to learn something new or create some more art or something... But honestly? I just wish Morrissey would tour again so my life would feel rounded out again. I suppose that's selfish of me. Meh.
Scarlet, the World Cup is on for the next four weeks......just think Morrissey will be watching it and get into it yourself ;)

Jukebox Jury

TheReader
Member Avatar

Jukebox Jury
Sun 13 Jun 2010, 08:12:57
Scarlet Ibis
Sun 13 Jun 2010, 08:01:27
Scarlet, the World Cup is on for the next four weeks......just think Morrissey will be watching it and get into it yourself ;)

Jukebox Jury
Do you think he is watching it?

On my mind: Why can't I take my drink?

ASnd - I love tea yum

Was I imaginign it or was there a cup of tea emoticon on this site? HAs it gone?
Edited by Quiffaa, Sun 13 Jun 2010, 17:53:17.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · There's More to Life Than..... · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Lokyr of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone.